Someone here

Death is not real

43 posts in this topic

life is short you know..? 10.. 20..30.. 40..50.. 60 years max and bye bye 👋 

Right ?

Fucking NO. What if death is only something you've been brainwashed with by society..parents ..other people..religion..and even science . You might have witnessed animals dying or people dying..but is that an evidence that YOU will die ?

I know this sounds like mad talk that only belongs to the nut wards ..but trust me guys I've done hundreds of hours of contemplating ..and I assure you ..there Is not one single evidence that you are going to die. 

But ofcourse no amount of me saying this will get it to click in your mind . You must discover it for yourself. 

And also nobody knows what happens after death (if its even gonna happen) that is of course if we lay aside religious stories and philosophical speculation.. Hands down:  Reincarnation.. Nothingness.. Heaven and hell realms etc are nothing but beautiful beliefs. Death itself is a fucking belief. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

There's no one to die, because there's noone . These bodies are empty shells. The end.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

going to die.

This speaks for itself. There's no time, so "going" is not Reality. The Reality of that is only in the reading of the word "going", which will be a memory after I stop looking at it.

Edited by Princess Arabia

@Princess Arabia do you fear death ? If I pointed a gun towards your head and said you make one more post today and I'm gonna shoot you ..what would be your reactions? 

Can you stand straight on the edge of a cliff or a very tall building without fearing that you might (intentionally or unintentionally ) jump ?

are you conscious right now that death is literally just some idea you've been brainwashed with and holds  ZERO actuality ? Do you get how radical this is? 

-Osho

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Princess Arabia do you fear death ? If I pointed a gun towards your head and said you make one more post today and I'm gonna shoot you ..what would be your reactions? 

Can you stand straight on the edge of a cliff or a very tall building without fearing that you might (intentionally or unintentionally ) jump ?

are you conscious right now that death is literally just some idea you've been brainwashed with and holds  ZERO actuality ? Do you get how radical this is? 

I will never experience death, Tell me how. If you pointed a gun.....is a thought. Why am I fearing a thought. Even if I believed death was a Reality why fear it. If I'm dead, I'm dead. The real question is, would I fear how I die. Again, that'll be just a thought. Why fear a thought. Then again, that's where anxiety depression, panic attacks, arise from for the individual.

To be honest, on the relative subjective level, the only thing i think about where this is concerned, is what will it look like when I'm not here anymore, but I'm also aware that that's also just a thought.

Edited by Princess Arabia

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

what would be your reactions?

A reaction cannot be predicted, that's why it's called a reaction, the actions stemming from another action.

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I will never experience death, Tell me how. If you pointed a gun.....is a thought. Why am I fearing a thought. Even if I believed death was a Reality why fear it. If I'm dead, I'm dead. The real question is, would I fear how I die. Again, that'll be just a thought. Why fear a thought. Then again, that's where anxiety depression, panic attacks, arise from for the individual.

To be honest, on the relative subjective level, the only thing i think about where this is concerned, is what will it look like when I'm not here anymore, but I'm also aware that that's also just a thought.

Interesting. 

Well ..tbh I'm stil working on filtering the fear of death which was injected in me by society. 

Im conscious that death is a thought..but im still afraid .depends of course on how does one die. Suffocating to death doesn't sound like a pleasant experience. Although you can die without any melodrama (like dying while sleeping). 

But the moment of death..that one final moment is when the levels of fear reach infinity. This moment is what I'm terrified from to an unimaginable degree .

-Osho

Posted (edited)

I.....swear....you made this topic before......

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 don't you know..that death and solipsism are my favourite topics? Ive made countless posts about these :D

-Osho

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

.there Is not one single evidence that you are going

and there’s evidence that you won’t or?

2 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

and there’s evidence that you won’t or?

What ?!

-Osho

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

What ?!

I mean ok you say there’s no evidence you will die physically , you mean death in the conventional sense am I right. Ok, but what’s the evidence you will keep living? What makes you different from all the others who die?

Edited by Sugarcoat

you ..there Is not one single evidence that you are going to die. 

Because it's an illusion!

And also nobody knows what happens after death (if its even gonna happen) 

How could anything happen after something that is a fallacy? 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Sugarcoat said:

, but what’s the evidence you will keep living?

Simple..because I'm eternal. Im existence and existence is eternal. 

We are eternal. We will always exist in one way or another .but as to what way exactly will we exist as after so called  death (if we just assume its real for arguments sake )of our current bodies is the unsettled mystery. 

In physics classes in school they told you  energy cannot be created nor destroyed..It simply changes states. 

-Osho

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Because it's an illusion!

Yes of course. My whole point. 

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

How could anything happen after something that is a fallacy? 

It was just for arguments sake . Notice between the brackets I said if it even happens. 

-Osho

7 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Simple..because I'm eternal. Im existence and existence is eternal. 

We are eternal. We will always exist in one way or another .but as to what way exactly will we exist as after so called  death (if we just assume its real for arguments sake )of our current bodies is the unsettled mystery. 

In physics classes in school they told you  energy cannot be created nor destroyed..It simply changes states. 

Oh ok i get it I thought you were in this post talking about death in the conventional way it’s defined , seemed like it

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Yes of course. My whole point. 

It was just for arguments sake . Notice between the brackets I said if it even happens. 

I know.   It's fascinating to think that death could in fact be an illusion.   It breaks the rules of the dream.  But then, going against the rules perhaps is thinking outside the box.  And who tells you to think inside the box?  Well, the box of course.  Or those within it.  In order to break out of the box you have to learn to have your own mind and not let the minds within the box have enough influence to control your thinking. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

Oh ok i get it I thought you were in this post talking about death in the conventional way it’s defined , seemed like it

What conventional way ?

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I know.   It's fascinating to think that death could in fact be an illusion.   It breaks rules of the dream.  But then, going against the rules perhaps is thinking outside the box.  And who tells you to think inside the box?  Well, the box of course.  Or those within it.  In order to break out of the box you have to learn to have your own mind and not let the minds within the box have enough influence to control your thinking. 

Yup . 

With that being said ..I would be a liar bitch if I said I don't fear death ..I haven't make the final step into fully 100% knowing that I'm never ever gonna die . People fear the unknown that's why they fear death ..which is normal 

Not only is it normal to fear the unknown but in these current difficulties .. we’re probably going to find our thoughts turning to our own mortality even more. ..And this isn’t necessarily a bad thing. In fact.. contemplating death can spur us on to make important changes in our lives. It can make us question whether we’re living a life that’s based on our values  the things that are important to us etc. But it can also play the opposite role and make us anxious all the time .expecting our death to be near .

-Osho

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, Someone here said:

What conventional way ?

Yup . 

With that being said ..I would be a liar bitch if I said I don't fear death ..I haven't make the final step into fully 100% knowing that I'm never ever gonna die . People fear the unknown that's why they fear death ..which is normal 

Not only is it normal to fear the unknown but in these current difficulties .. we’re probably going to find our thoughts turning to our own mortality even more. ..And this isn’t necessarily a bad thing. In fact.. contemplating death can spur us on to make important changes in our lives. It can make us question whether we’re living a life that’s based on our values  the things that are important to us etc. But it can also play the opposite role and make us anxious all the time .expecting our death to be near .

Now we are talking.   The fear of death MUST be ever present.  Without it you couldn't exist as finite form.  You would dissolve into Infinite Consciousness.  The fear of death is not the fear of the cessation of @Someone here.  It is fhe fear of all that he holds onto.   All of his attachments.  The biggest of those is his identity.   The falling away of this identity is terrifying.  But notice something very interesting here - who is it terrifying to?  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.