Pure Imagination

Siddhis and Awakening

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

"Awakening is not about acquiring new siddhis, but realizing how to utilize the siddhis one already possesses."

-- Pure Imagination (2024)

Original insight by Pure Imagination with linguistic enhancement provided by ChatGPT

Edited by Pure Imagination
Credited AI

Absolutely true, love it <3

It's like why would you wanna fly when you are already weightslessness itself?

You already imagined the jackpot, here it is, tadaaa! All these fantastically illusiory rules and boundaries are your greatest gift to yourself, this infinite groundless playground plays itself out, already.

This one lady in her tripreport said it perfectly: "I realized the trauma as my superpower."

~ There are infinite ways to reunite that which already is one ~

This topic is just so obscure, I don’t think it's practical to talk about it. I congratulate all the people who managed to attain to such mastery and all of those siddhas and tantrics who are capable at living differently than the common man.

I think they are more closer to enlightenment than people without siddhis

Posted (edited)

On 4/6/2024 at 8:55 PM, Exystem said:

This one lady in her tripreport said it perfectly: "I realized the trauma as my superpower."

This is the story of my life. Trauma is a great teacher because it shows you how your innate nature differs from the "normal" perspective of people (this is ignoring serious cases of obvious abuse).

@Applegarden8  You have siddhis too, and you will find them with time. As you awaken, siddhis naturally unfold. Everyone has them, it's just a matter of self-discovery. Keep on the path of awareness and you will discover your siddhis naturally :)

Edited by Pure Imagination
Included trauma disclaimer

They're are cool and everything, but they can be a distraction. What's the point of having magical powers if you're still in chains?

Theurgy (high magic) "should" be your bread and butter.

Thaumaturgy (low magic) "should" be the icing on the cake; a bonus.

"The magic you're looking for is in the work you're avoiding"

On 4/9/2024 at 3:27 PM, Inception said:

They're are cool and everything, but they can be a distraction. What's the point of having magical powers if you're still in chains?

Theurgy (high magic) "should" be your bread and butter.

Thaumaturgy (low magic) "should" be the icing on the cake; a bonus.

You can use everything for enlightenment and rewiring of your psyche like the tantrics, occultists, aghoris or whatever. That's why.

For example if you really have a siddhi of any kind. You act on it and you clearly know that you are not just the body and you are THAT or shiva or God or whatever. Your idea about you will change so critically that there is alternative to your identity you previously had.

Another example is the benefits of pujas to Devis also grant something similar like shaktis where some things that don't happen normally happen.

Your question sounds like, the apple which you can't get is always sour. But if you had it. Different story.

I will ask you then, why practice anything if you probably won't get enlightened in this lifetime?

I think is an accurate approach. You already have Sindhis because consciousness has them. 

You just have to know how to 'download' them into your human system.

How to do that...well, I think it takes quite bit of an effort and complex energetic engineering. 

6 hours ago, Applegarden8 said:

Your question sounds like, the apple which you can't get is always sour. But if you had it. Different story.

I will ask you then, why practice anything if you probably won't get enlightened in this lifetime?

I'm not calling the apple sour. I'm also not saying they can't be useful and that you shouldn't practice them, you absolutely should IMO.

All I'm saying is they "shouldn't" be the goal in and of themselves. The goal is Liberation and they can indeed aid in that endeavor like you pointed out.

"The magic you're looking for is in the work you're avoiding"