integral

AI Music 🎵 Mega thread

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey guys post all your AI music that you've generated.
The following music is generated by suno AI.

All of this was generated with AI in less than a few seconds! 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

😲 It's so good. We'll be jobless in a few years, I guess.

Very cool! Is that your YouTube channel? And how did you come up with the thumbnails?

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Very cool! Is that your YouTube channel? And how did you come up with the thumbnails?

That's not my channel, it's a side Channel I'm using the post AI music. :) The thumbnails are made with midjourney.

31 minutes ago, Nemra said:

😲 It's so good. We'll be jobless in a few years, I guess.

I fully agree :D 

Listen to the lyrics of Congregation of AI divine, 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Posted (edited)

Original better audio

Edited by integral

1 hour ago, integral said:

Listen to the lyrics of Congregation of AI divine

😲 Now I'm convinced.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI