TheGod

Awakening scares the shit out of me

8 posts in this topic

I've shifted my default state of consciousness with 5MeO-Dmt. I haven't done it for the last 6+ months, but I feel like I'm becoming more and more conscious. It's not a thought, but rather a feeling. Universe doesn't feel to me as separate as it used to neither do other people feel as real. Actually, I feel like I'm losing my mind and it brings about a lot of fear. Ultimately, I'm afraid that this bubble of consciousness disappears. I'm terrified of it. On the other hand, I'm fully aware and conscious that I'm trying to reduce my state of consciousness and it only makes me more conscious. 

Lately I've been having some sort of god-realization without taking any substances or meditation. It's just like a wave that comes in and overwhelms me. When it happens I feel a lot of fear so I'm trying to distract myself as soon as possible. 

Do you guys know what is happening to me ? I really hope that it's just fucking ego resisting the truth. In fact, when I was doing other psychedelics it always was like this. At first a lot of fear and after ego-death there is no fear. 

I need your advice, 

Thanks 

Posted (edited)

panic attack, its just ego.  Probably from not fully coming to terms with death.

Edited by Hojo

10 hours ago, TheGod said:

Do you guys know what is happening to me ?

You won the lottery but you don't know what to do with that much money

This will help:

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ...                       Lovingly discipline Life & Realize Absolute Infinity

Don't be afraid of fear. Fear is just another word for excitement... it's the thrill of riding the divine roller coaster ride. Don't resist it; let it wash over you, flow through you, purify and transform you.

And if that wasn't convincing enough, here's a little pep talk by the master of Oscar worthy (zen) slaps himself:

Godspeed. ✊️

Why so serious?

1 hour ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Don't be afraid of fear. Fear is just another word for excitement... it's the thrill of riding the divine roller coaster ride. Don't resist it; let it wash over you, flow through you, purify and transform you.

And if that wasn't convincing enough, here's a little pep talk by the master of Oscar worthy (zen) slaps himself:

Godspeed. ✊️

I enjoyed that. So true.

One Love....

On 30/03/2024 at 3:00 AM, TheGod said:

Do you guys know what is happening to me ? I really hope that it's just fucking ego resisting the truth. In fact, when I was doing other psychedelics it always was like this. At first a lot of fear and after ego-death there is no fear. 

I need your advice, 

Thanks 

There is not a bubble of consciousness. 

What you see around is not a physical reality. Is Infinite Consciousness / BEING / YOU.

You are in Your Own Dream, which turns out, is also 'my' dream. 

There are no bubbles of Consciousness, only Consciousness. 

Surrender to GOD and to PURE IMAGINATION .

May you realize you are sitting on your Inmortal Throne of Bliss, and you have no obligations of any kind but to enjoy What You Are. Shambo

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Is Infinite Consciousness / BEING / YOU.

It's just it. Nothing being anything, as it's everything. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

One Love....