Thought Art

As Gaza Faces Famine, Israel cuts Aid

35 posts in this topic

@Nivsch

15 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@Bobby_2021 where did you see they prevent humanitarian aid?

I appreciate your reasonable approach and I know you are, and if Israel would not allow any track (or just 8 tracks) to enter I would agree with you, but there is no evident for that.

Netanyahu must be very stupid to do that when he knows he need Biden's support. This isn't make sense. I would not hurry to trust casual media in youtube and search for something official.

Is this also you feeling uncomfortable and running behind the magical word of bias?

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Nivsch

Is this also you feeling uncomfortable and running behind the magical word of bias?

That is what every mind including my mind trying to do, but in parallel I try to seek the truth because I also confident enough in my side's partial - but significant and solid - justness in the big picture as complex as it will be, and the obligation to differentiate between health, poison and hypocricy.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

@Nivsch There are several reportings from reputed agencies like BBC that says that the IDF has been blocking food trucks from entering Gaza. Seems trustable.

Aid lorries have been entering the south of Gaza through the Egyptian-controlled Rafah crossing and the Israeli-controlled Kerem Shalom crossing during the war between Israel and Hamas. But the north, which was the focus of the first phase of the Israeli ground offensive, has been largely cut off from assistance in recent months.

Israel has nothing to gain from them starving or not starving. But having killed 2 million people will stay with them forever if that's what this is going to end in. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-68478831

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-68486248

Posted (edited)

@Bobby_2021 This won't happen. Doesn't make sense. It may be a tactic to pressure hamas. There are hostages involved here, and a tough negotiation in the background. Genocide won't happen. BBC is too especially hostile to Israel from day one of this war. Something smells weird here. I would wait.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

1 hour ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Israel has nothing to gain from them starving or not starving. But having killed 2 million people will stay with them forever if that's what this is going to end in. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-68478831

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-68486248

Exactly. Nothing to gain. The catastrophe won't happen.

3 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Living with trauma makes that difficult

A little bit of love and compassion goes a long way. 

@Nivsch

BBC is about as reputable as it’s going to get. 

You have tunnel vision. 

Posted (edited)

@Merkabah Star At least I see the terror tunnel that went under UNRWA building that BBC didn't want to see. So I prefer the tunnel vision.

Edited by Nivsch

@Nivsch

34 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@Merkabah Star At least I see the terror tunnel that went under UNRWA building that BBC didn't want to see. So I prefer the tunnel vision.

I agree, you prefer to keep getting tunnel vision.@Merkabah Star 😭

32 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

There probably was a tunnel under the unrwa building. That still doesn’t justify starving babies and innocent civilians (which is most of Gaza).

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Nivsch

I agree, you prefer to keep getting tunnel vision.@Merkabah Star 😭

Ok honey. You have misunderstood me on another thread after i have clearly stated, it’s pretty obvious, that I’m not now pro Israel. 

Edited by Merkabah Star

@Merkabah Star

11 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

Ok honey. You have misunderstood me on another thread after i have clearly stated, it’s pretty obvious, that I’m not now pro Israel. 

I'm on mobile, accidentally tagged you, sorry.

7 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Merkabah Star

I'm on mobile, accidentally tagged you, sorry.

Ok, sorry for overacting. 😀 ❤️

15 hours ago, Nivsch said:

Tunnel Vision is right

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"