Heaven

Jews genocide

129 posts in this topic

@Nivsch

21 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

Bias = A magic word you can always run towards when feeling uncomfortable.

If true that bias = a magic word you can always run towards when feeling uncomfortable.

And that all peoples have bias,

And you being an Israeli Zionist with your own biases,

Does that mean you too always run towards bias when feeling uncomfortable?

Does that explain your ideological signals and appeals and fallacies around the topic of Israel/Palestine, because you are Israeli Zionist with Israeli Zionist bias and any time you feel uncomfortable you always run behind the word bias when questioned by those with Palestinian bias or western bias?

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

Yes every media will tend to show things it is comfortable with and weaken the importance of the content it uncomfortable with. Though not to the same degree.

Yes, perhaps to different degrees and different ways. Why assume anyone is more truthful and less selfish than anyone else? What are the odds that your state news is always truthful when it rarely is in a country. I don’t mean the media lies, but filters reality through biases. 

most media in the west is Israel friendly. There were out cry all around the world when Hamas attacked. The west generally looks/ looked to Israel as an ally.

But, as we saw the damage done to Palestine the media stood against that act.  That’s how I see it, but I am open.

Don’t hold others to a standard you don’t hold yourself to. Don’t say “if it makes you uncomfortable you disregard it as false” if you aren’t willing to do the same thing. 

I am willing to see different perspectives, please share yours. Even if we are in healthy conflict. I have my lenses.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Nivsch

If true that bias = a magic word you can always run towards when feeling uncomfortable.

And that all peoples have bias,

And you being an Israeli Zionist with your own biases,

Does that mean you too always run towards bias when feeling uncomfortable?

Does that explain your ideological signals and appeals and fallacies around the topic of Israel/Palestine, because you are Israeli Zionist with Israeli Zionist bias and any time you feel uncomfortable you always run behind the word bias when questioned by those with Palestinian bias or western bias?

Sometimes yes.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

@Nivsch If someone relative open minded person like you that also uses this forum and follows Leo's work is so prone to be ok with Israel atrocities that have been called out literally by the entire world, I cannot even want to imagine what most more conservatives Israelis might be like.

Makes me think there is no hope for this conflict being solved anytime soon.

Is there a way where Palestine can live like a proper country without Israel owning them?

@Nivsch

8 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

This is too indirect and interpreted. When you have a psychological assumption about the other side you think you know how it thinks, but this is not how it thinks but how you think about him. I think that Israelis would never do a genocide because I live with Israelis from birth.

If true that mostly having a psychological assumption about the other side = too indirect and interpreted/misinterpreted.

And 'bias = a magical word you can use whenever you feel uncomfortable', a statement you made onto me.

Does that mean you were making a psychological assumption about me, which is highly likely to be too indirect and open to misinterpretation?

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

What are the odds that your state news is always truthful when it rarely is in a country.

Sometimes truthful, but there is still a component it has that other sources have not - the experience and knowledge on its own state's thinking.

In the same way that I know what my motives and intentions are, and nobody can know this better than me.

About objective results in the field a non Israeli media will indeed show things Israel is uncomfortabe to show. 

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

Sometimes truthful, but there is still a component it has that other sources have not - the experience and knowledge on its own state's thinking.

In the same way that I know what my motives and intentions are, and nobody can know this better than me.

About objective results in the field a non Israeli media will indeed show things Israel is uncomfortabe to show. 

It it true someone couldn’t see truths about you that you can’t see? I don’t think that is always true. 

Of course, it’s a murky area. Is someone projecting on me? Or are they seeing something truthful I can’t see of myself?

Thanks for saying that last paragraph, helps me see that sensitivity 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@Nivsch

8 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

Sometimes yes.

If true that sometimes yes that:

38 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

Bias = A magic word you can always run towards when feeling uncomfortable.

and

13 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

This is too indirect and interpreted. When you have a psychological assumption about the other side you think you know how it thinks, but this is not how it thinks but how you think about him. I think that Israelis would never do a genocide because I live with Israelis from birth.

and

20 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

Yes every media will tend to show things it is comfortable with and weaken the importance of the content it uncomfortable with. Though not to the same degree. But I agree with you in that you can never rely on one source.

may happen, not certain, or 100% but around 50% likely/unlikely, then why make absolute claims which are general and appeal to popularity and averages when now you're contradicting every post you've made in this thread and other threads about Israel/Palestine, by claiming it's sometimes?

What's the point
If you hate, die and kill for love? (Kill for love)
What's the point with a love
That makes you hate and kill for?

You've got a heart on fire
It's bursting with desire
You've got a heart filled with passion
Will you let it burn for hate or compassion?

What's the point

What's the point
If you hate, die and kill for love?

Killing for love
Killing for love
Killing for love
Killing for love

You've got a heart on fire
It's bursting with desire
You've got a heart filled with passion
Will you let it burn for hate or compassion?

What's the point

Killing for love (killing for love)
Killing for love