Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BlueOak

Inflamed Heart

14 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Obviously, I am seeking medical attention on this, getting pinching, and inflammation around my heart and also nearby it. I did an ECG, blood tests etc, but I am still waiting on the appointment for the hospital, been a few days. It is constant but low, with occasionally more activity.

If you've come across any general tips in this scenario i'd like to hear them.

I am still running, and I'm not feeling it more, which is a good sign, but I am when I am sleeping. If I lay on the right side, my usual side I feel it more, and usually wake up. On the back, I will still have trouble falling asleep but I do eventually. So I want to say it's 'probably' not a heart attack, but something is wrong, and I did have one night where i woke up in some distress with a lot of heat across my heart and a strong sensation. I did wonder if that was a heart attack, but I wasn't short of breath or feeling in significant pain (maybe a 3 or 4/10) so I waited it out.

I've been cutting back on anything causing gas as I am getting a lot, which could be related. I am burping a lot more than usual.

Other than that, I've been intensively meditating on the area to try and ease it which seems to help slightly. I've been trying to take off my weight, it's still high, so that battle continues. I don't know if I have diabetes, but I am testing for it now.

For a bit more of an idea it is like someone is pressing their finger down lightly most of the day, with an unusual warmth around the area.

Edited by BlueOak

Posted (edited)

I didn't get an appointment with the hospital, they told me to call today if they had not got in contact and it is good friday :D, so no calls till Tuesday. Even the urgent care line the receptionist put me in contact with wasn't running, hope nobody needs it :D.

So i've been really careful with what I eat and I've been doing a lot of sound healing. I took it as an opportunity to do what I could to heal myself.

*Wish I had some of that new light therapy to hand!

Probably the most effective has been these two:

I can really feel the effects on the central nerve as I type this.

In case they help someone else, here are some others I used:

Edited by BlueOak

Posted (edited)

Can it be that you are maybe sensitive (and don't know about) to gluten/grains/dairy/eggs and they cause you an inflammation?

Do you avoid refined carbohydrates?

I know there is a connection between bacterias in the gums to heart issues. Do you see blood comes from the gums often?

Do you buy organic vegetables (especiialy leafs have to be organic)?

Do you eat too much almonds (especially) or another nuts in excess? This might disturb the balance between omega 3 and omega 6 to the "favor" of omega 6 and cause problems.

Did you check B12, D vitamin?

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

Thanks for the questions and ideas.

I had a blood test for diabetes and B12 that I requested, and I am still waiting on the results. I could see vitamin D being low as I am inside a lot, I have been walking more recently alongside my runs when my ankles are fit enough. Being a few stone overweight I have to balance my exercise, I dropped weightlifting entirely to lose enough weight (muscle) to run twice a week and walk when my ankles are fit for it. Its fairly clean air here so its a nice walk.

Financially, I am in a major squeeze. I have been trying to make my diet work, I did have to go to bread for a long time as it was filling for the price but since the heart issues i've dropped it and cereal (and oatmilk and garlic so far to lessen any burping or gas).  I do use rice as its cheap. I have come off coffee, even though right now with my sleep problems, I need a cup. I am a vegan so I don't eat eggs or dairy. I can't afford to buy organic produce at the moment.

I used to eat a lot more nuts, now probably I have some every 2-3 days for protein and oils. I don't have any bleeding in the gums my teeth have always been looked after well, I do have a sore gum issue on the leftside jaw in my mouth from when my jaw unlocked doing yoga, I didn't realise for years it was locked on the left side from an old accident as a kid, but again its money to afford getting it checked.

Last year, the way I got through my last bout of sleep problems was to overeat carbs during the day to keep focused. This year I can't do that, with my heart issue.

Last blood pressure reading today was 137/91 - 75 and 137/86 68. So just reading the chart I can see 
https://www.verywellhealth.com/average-blood-pressure-by-age-5085328

Some hyper tension there. Stage 1 or 2, which explains why these videos are helping, and I offer it again for anyone else with heart tension issues (which is a self diagnosis for now), as you can feel the results even if its a bit sore at the time.

Thanks for the words, all the best.

Posted (edited)

@BlueOak do you actually know what's happening or do you only assume this to be heart related? 

I saw that you're still waiting for test results.

Has anything been confirmed at all?

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Michael569 said:

@BlueOak do you actually know what's happening or do you only assume this to be heart related? 

I saw that you're still waiting for test results.

Has anything been confirmed at all?

@Michael569 Thanks to the hospital not calling me last week, and easter break no. They said call on the 29th if they hadn't contacted me but that's easter Friday.

I do have pinching in and around the heart. I have warmth over the heart. Soreness there. I have sleep issues and constant light pressure there. The chart does say I am in hypertension stage 1 or 2 for blood pressure but i'll need more readings to be sure.

What threw me off was while running, and exercising, it didn't noticeably exaggerate. 

Edited by BlueOak

@BlueOak How much time do you excercise a day?

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Nivsch said:

@BlueOak How much time do you excercise a day?

@Nivsch At the moment, I run twice a week 2 miles a time, and I walk most other days between 1-2 miles, unless the ankles need me to stay home, but its fairly consistent. I would aim for three days running, but I can't yet with my legs.

@Thought Art
Appreciate this thanks, I haven't done Taoist exercises for a lot of years, so I'll have a look.

Edited by BlueOak

@BlueOak Ok, I thought maybe on overtraining but this is not the case.

1 minute ago, Michael569 said:

what was the latest blood pressure reading? (If you are willing to share)

Don’t forget to bring your blood pressure monitor to the doctor’s office to compare your readings with the offices’ readings. There’s is supposed to be real and accurate.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Posted (edited)

@BlueOak thanks for the reply. Hope you'll get some results soon. If it is indeed heart related they'll find out, NHS are pretty good at that 

Sometimes it could be other things like GERD or costochondritis.

What was your most recent blood pressure reading? That's something worth keeping an eye on

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Posted (edited)

15 hours ago, Michael569 said:

@BlueOak thanks for the reply. Hope you'll get some results soon. If it is indeed heart related they'll find out, NHS are pretty good at that 

Sometimes it could be other things like GERD or costochondritis.

What was your most recent blood pressure reading? That's something worth keeping an eye on?

@Michael569

Since I started this sound healing and I've removed myself from someone particularly stressful, taken out bread/cereal, tried to add more exercise etc.

I've gone from 137/91 Pulse 75 to 127/80 pulse 61 today.

For the first time in over two weeks, I've been able to sleep and then go back to sleep for an hour. I still feel it a bit, the light press that I originally noticed. I'll see if I get a good night tonight, I've not had two full nights in a row since it started, mostly it's been 4 hour nights give or take, with a few with no sleep. That was the original thing I went to the doctors about, not the heart, she brought that up.

At first, the area became very sore when I started these videos, especially when raising my arm, I considered it to be healing. Which I took as a good sign as some of the pinching and pressure lessened. I do notice it when I put on a more dramatic genre to write to, that it feels more clenched there, the same with sleeping on the right.

@Yimpa

Yeah I'll drop them off after Easter.

Edited by BlueOak

Thank you all for the help in a concerning time.
I'll post if anything changes, or if there is any major update.