Boris97921234

the girls agenda

6 posts in this topic

I have spent a few hundred hours doing pick-up. I spent a couple of months doing night games and going to the club. But I prefer to sleep and wake up early, so I switched to mostly doing day games in Australia. I am a student nurse, so I understand that some of my classmates have boyfriends, etc. I am thinking from the girls' perspective. Unless you have some old money, I don't think going out on dates or having a boyfriend should be your priority. Many of the attractive single girls I talked to on the street, I feel, their priority should be getting their finances in order, understanding their emotions, or building social connections.

My point is, I am not sure that taking these girls out on dates and becoming their boyfriend should be THEIR priority. 

I've found it to be important to spend your 20s focusing on building all of the important areas of life. You are able to work on more than one thing. So far in the decade since I've left high school I've managed to get my career on track, get my dating life sorted, cultivate fulfilling friendships, pursued spirituality, and had many unique life experiences. It requires you to get clear about what you really want out of life and then place you time/energy/focus on building that vision (and not wasting much time on the things which don't matter, like TV or doomscrolling).

Dating really ought to be one of their top priorities, as relationships are one of the most important aspects of life.

How can you even think about stuff like this, this is like father thinking my daughter shouldnt be having boyfriends now 😂 let them do whatever they want to do,you cant ever know  whats good for someone, its their responsibility to know whats best for them.

Also you as a boyfriend:you shouldnt be eating this cake my girl not good for you.Dont talk to other guys not good for you ,then she will do exactly that!

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

14 hours ago, Boris97921234 said:

Many of the attractive single girls I talked to on the street, I feel, their priority should be getting their finances in order, understanding their emotions, or building social connections.

Have you walked in their shoes? Empathy goes a long way in your career.

15 hours ago, Boris97921234 said:

I have spent a few hundred hours doing pick-up. I spent a couple of months doing night games and going to the club. But I prefer to sleep and wake up early, so I switched to mostly doing day games in Australia. I am a student nurse, so I understand that some of my classmates have boyfriends, etc. I am thinking from the girls' perspective. Unless you have some old money, I don't think going out on dates or having a boyfriend should be your priority. Many of the attractive single girls I talked to on the street, I feel, their priority should be getting their finances in order, understanding their emotions, or building social connections.

My point is, I am not sure that taking these girls out on dates and becoming their boyfriend should be THEIR priority. 

Consider that you don't get to choose what someone else's priority should be.

And that's especially true given that women have a shorter fertility window compared to men and may want to find a partner and start a family concurrently with starting their career.

Plus, my experience has been that dating and schooling/career focused stuff was always a concurrent focus and that having a relationship was a supportive force for my school/career aspirations.

And I notice that forgoing one for the other can leave a person stunted in life for years to come.

This is something I notice in people who are my age (mid-thirties to early 40s) that focused on schooling/career in lieu of relationships has led to people who are a bit stunted and behind the 8 ball in terms of dating/relationships/family. And for women in particular, this can lead to over-shooting the fertility window and missing an opportunity for children... which is sad when someone who wants kids can't have them

And my friends who have forgone schooling/career for relationships ended up parents by 18 and don't have very well-paying jobs but do tend to have fulfilling relationships with people.

Perhaps my experiences are a bit extreme... but I had my first serious boyfriend at age 16... I was with my husband by 20... and I was both a college grad and a mom by age 22.... and out into my chosen field by age 23. And these relationship/family things never took away from my studies or career.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

Hello everyone, thank you so much for your feedback. I learnt a lot from them and really appreciate them! :)