Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Asia P

Marijuana triggers salvia effects on me, is this possible?

12 posts in this topic

I do not use marijuana, i've just tried 2 times but in microdoses, a few hits from friend's joints. Nothing relevant.
I've smoked a big dose last night and then i immediately felt extremely high and slowed down, until my body started to tremble uncontrollably, for one hour staight. I immediately thought about salvia experiences because salvia always push my body down the floor, and kick my ego until it shuts up. I had an hard ego death, i felt like i will never come back to 'normality'. I started to say that i'm god dreaming everything, laughing while my unsignificant ego was trembling because it was almost dead. I thought that i will dream my phisical death soon, before this dream will end definitely. I turn back to reality when i manifest to myself the real desire to continue my 'normal' life.

This was hell crazy, i managed to control way way better shrooms, has weed got this power?

Marijuana triggers salvia effects on me, is this possible?

Yes, it happened to me few times but only if consuming both in a short span of time. Although, it sometimes happens nervetheless, it is a very distinct flavour when the Salvia kicks in, I can feel it in my brain like after that weed hit something connected in my brain and I feel Salvia.

Also take into account that you are having this wild experiences because you still don't have a strong sense of ego and identity formed, as you grow older this vertiginous effects will become more stable and mature.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

Chems affect people in wildly different ways. So yes.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 minutes ago, Davino said:

Yes, it happened to me few times but only if consuming both in a short span of time.

I did salvia almost one month ago ahahahhaha. 

Posted (edited)

Does the breakthrough effectively looks like that ? :

I have 15x in my cupboard, it makes me want to try, lol.

I had a similar experience on LSD. 

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

@Schizophonia

Mm it wasnt exactly like the video, when i did salvia i saw the room slowly melt into a black and white place made of pure shapes. When weed triggered salvia, i saw something like little fractals inside objects, for exaple the wall was full of spots, and every spot was a little fractal. Also with eye closed, the black in front of me was full of grey spots 

1 hour ago, Asia P said:

@Schizophonia

Mm it wasnt exactly like the video, when i did salvia i saw the room slowly melt into a black and white place made of pure shapes. When weed triggered salvia, i saw something like little fractals inside objects, for exaple the wall was full of spots, and every spot was a little fractal. Also with eye closed, the black in front of me was full of grey spots 

It looks like LSD

26 minutes ago, Asia P said:

@Schizophonia never touched lsd

I love LSD, it's the best psychedelic.

Why did you start with Slalvia? 
It's one of the the most dangerous "psychedelic".

@Schizophonia i started with shrooms, then tried salvia...after my experience with shrooms i wanted something deeper. There's a strange part of me who only wants to be destroyed by psychedelics, i found that i can learn lot of things from profound ego deaths, the deeper you die, the better you learn, and enjoy the simple life after the experience.

@Asia P Weed will amplify after other psychedelic usage because your third eye is still open.

A week after shrooms I smoked and as I was going for a walk it looked like reality was made out of a sand painting and someone was blowing on it and it was turning into nothing. It kept coming back and blowing away. I had to stand like face first againt a wall outside to even understand what was happening, I was like this is what crazy people feel like.

8 hours ago, Hojo said:

@Asia P Weed will amplify after other psychedelic usage because your third eye is still open.

This is so cool.