Javfly33

If you get this you Awaken

89 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

On 3/23/2024 at 7:19 PM, OBEler said:

@Razard86 yeah but you missed the part that we all share imaginations. Even if I create imagination of a building and if I don't look on it it doesn't exist for me, it still exists as a copy in another gods mind. It's like you play online game and turn your PC off. Your virtual world disappears but on other PC s a copy of this virtual world runs still.

By the way if you don't look at a building technically speaking it still exists in your subconscious mind.

I didn't miss anything. Like I said before...your point of view is absolute. You cannot ever escape your point of view because it is total. Even on an online video game the perspective is absolute. The developer of a video game only sees one frame, one perspective. So we don't share imagination per say. Each perspective is absolute. When God creates a human that human is God alone with an absolute perspective. The same happens in an online game. That character you play is the whole game zoomed into the character's perspective. 

That online game you play is the game playing itself through many characters, but each character is the game in its entirety.

You are just zoomed into a first person perspective.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

2 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

I didn't miss anything. Like I said before...your point of view is absolute. You cannot ever escape your point of view because it is total. Even on an online video game the perspective is absolute. The developer of a video game only sees one frame, one perspective. So we don't share imagination per say. Each perspective is absolute. When God creates a human that human is God alone with an absolute perspective. The same happens in an online game. That character you play is the whole game zoomed into the character's perspective. 

That online game you play is the game playing itself through many characters, but each character is the game in its entirety.

But if there are others, then it isn’t absolute because there would be experiences happening outside your own, which would make your experience relative amongst other experiences.

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

But if there are others, then it isn’t absolute because there would be experiences happening outside your own, which would make your experience relative amongst other experiences.

When did I say there were others? Each perspective is the GAME. The game is always one frame. That game can spawn infinite copies of itself but its always just one game ultimately. But notice how each copy cannot escape its frame. Whatever is appearing is all there is. It can imagine something outside of it...but that imagination...is inside of it when it does that. So no matter what it does...nothing can be outside of it, even the imagination of it, itself.

We have already gone over this multiple times. You have never experienced anything outside of your frame. Your experience has always been a solo experience, ONE EXPERIENCE. You have never experienced multiple experiences. This is because everything is ONE. Also this doesn't mean they are NPC's unless you want to see them that way. If they are NPC's then you are an NPC also lol which is one way of looking at reality.

The truth is you are the core of reality running this Love and Truth Simulator we call life.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

When did I say there were others? Each perspective

Right there. You just acknowledged that there is more than one perspective. Idc if there are a million clones, they will all be the same but will also have different experiences in the game.

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

We have already gone over this multiple times.

Well, according to the logic of this spiritual talk, you are technically imagining that we talked about this multiple times within this one time, the present moment.

Posted (edited)

You have never experienced anything outside of your frame. Your experience has always been a solo experience, ONE EXPERIENCE. You have never experienced multiple experiences. This is because everything is ONE. Also this doesn't mean they are NPC's unless you want to see them that way. If they are NPC's then you are an NPC also lol which is one way of looking at reality.

The truth is you are the core of reality running this Love and Truth Simulator we call life.

I agree that I have only ever experienced my experience because that is all I have. You might say that my experience is reality but the issue is that if other people have experiences, then that means my experience cannot be total. My experience is completely sovereign, but it isn’t absolute because my experience only captures a small part of this Infinity. Just think about it, I see in 3D, but an alien might perceive is 3000D. Can you imagine that? Who would be God in this case? Can you see that the alien would have a totally different reality than me and could see different parts of the world that I can’t? Also, look at blind and deaf people, they can’t experience sight or sound and are thus missing out on other parts of reality. 

My experience right now is like that of a blind and deaf man compared to an alien. My experience is relative to others and to the Universe itself. I am not sure what you mean because this seems obvious to me that my experience is limited and not absolute. It is absolute in the sense that I cannot experience anything but my experience, but my experience also tells me there is more than just my experience.

If it is true what you are saying that there is no external world and my experience is absolute, then it would follow that there are no others and that there could not be other absolutes. This contradicts Infinite Gods. It would also follow that you don’t even exist and are just my experience talking to me, which is technically true, but it would mean that you have no experience outside of my experience of “you.”

Edited by r0ckyreed

3 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

I agree that I have only ever experienced my experience because that is all I have. You might say that my experience is reality but the issue is that if other people have experiences, then that means my experience cannot be total. My experience is completely sovereign, but it isn’t absolute because my experience only captures a small part of this Infinity. Just think about it, I see in 3D, but an alien might perceive is 3000D. Can you imagine that? Who would be God in this case? Can you see that the alien would have a totally different reality than me and could see different parts of the world that I can’t? Also, look at blind and deaf people, they can’t experience sight or sound and are thus missing out on other parts of reality. 

My experience right now is like that of a blind and deaf man compared to an alien. My experience is relative to others and to the Universe itself. I am not sure what you mean because this seems obvious to me that my experience is limited and not absolute. It is absolute in the sense that I cannot experience anything but my experience, but my experience also tells me there is more than just my experience.

If it is true what you are saying that there is no external world and my experience is absolute, then it would follow that there are no others and that there could not be other absolutes. This contradicts Infinite Gods. It would also follow that you don’t even exist and are just my experience talking to me, which is technically true, but it would mean that you have no experience outside of my experience of “you.”

It's all so simple.

Others exist... as a concept. Their individual perspectives exist... as a concept. Just as "you" exist as a concept, appearing in the Here and Now.

The fact that we are taking about these concepts is proof that they exist, and thus they are real.

And that's the whole story.

You're welcome.

Why so serious?

7 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

Boundless infinity is what is meant by external world. It is the world of consciousness that existed before you were born and after your death. The external world is also you. The external world just means that there is a world beyond your current experience. If there are other minds, then there are other worlds. And they are all the Universe. 

If there was no external world, then what am I watching on a cops body cam footage? If there is no external world, then Leo doesn’t exist and neither does his house unless I am there. But the world doesn’t evolve around my ego. 

if you are the world how can you call it 'external' ? @r0ckyreed

7 hours ago, Razard86 said:

I didn't miss anything. Like I said before...your point of view is absolute.

There is no 'point of view', but Awareness entangling himself with thoughts, thus creating a so-called 'point of view'.

You cannot ever escape your point of view

There´s nothing to escape because 'I' is not bound to perception. 

Only if you identify with current perception you will have to try to 'escape' so called 'personal perception'.

6 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

It's all so simple.

Others exist... as a concept. Their individual perspectives exist... as a concept. Just as "you" exist as a concept, appearing in the Here and Now.

The fact that we are taking about these concepts is proof that they exist, and thus they are real.

And that's the whole story.

You're welcome.

Yes. I agree but these concepts point to an actuality of some sort. Right now, my car is a concept that points to something that exists, whereas the Spaghetti Monster isn’t. My car isn’t purely conceptual. Likewise, others aren’t purely conceptual. I exist as a concept and as an actuality. The ego is concept but consciousness (what I am) isn’t.

4 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

if you are the world how can you call it 'external' ? @r0ckyreed

If we don’t exist, then why do we say “we”, “my”, and “you”? 

We have to draw distinctions to be able to talk about things. I could just say River but you would have no idea which river I would be talking about.

I say external world to identify yourself beyond the ego. There is a seen world and an unseen world and both are the self. There is an internal world of your thoughts and feelings and private experience, and then there is a world beyond your beliefs, opinions, thoughts, feelings, and subjectivity. That is why it is called “external” because we are making a distinction relative to a certain point of view because you don’t experience all of Infinity as a finite human experience. If you did, then reality wouldn’t be infinite. There is more beyond your senses because that is what infinity is. You are a leaf on a tree in which you are tree too.

24 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

I say external world to identify yourself beyond the ego. There is a seen world and an unseen world and both are the self. There is an internal world of your thoughts and feelings and private experience, and then there is a world beyond your beliefs, opinions, thoughts, feelings, and subjectivity. That is why it is called “external” because we are making a distinction relative to a certain point of view because you don’t experience all of Infinity as a finite human experience. If you did, then reality wouldn’t be infinite. There is more beyond your senses because that is what infinity is. You are a leaf on a tree in which you are tree too.

yup 🙏

Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

Right there. You just acknowledged that there is more than one perspective. Idc if there are a million clones, they will all be the same but will also have different experiences in the game.

All difference is imaginary. When I first create a video game it is all one file. I then create differences by creating shapes and inputing them into the frame. But each shape is an arbitrary boundary. How do I know this, because it is all connected. When you draw a line down the middle of the page that does NOT disconnect the page from the other half. The truth is EXACTLY LIKE THAT. There is no boundary, there has never been a boundary, and there will never be a boundary.

All boundaries are lies, if boundaries actually existed...EXISTENCE WOULD NOT EXIST!!! Until you understand this, then you don't really know anything.

Edited by Razard86

Posted (edited)

34 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

All difference is imaginary. When I first create a video game it is all one file. I then create differences by creating shapes and inputing them into the frame. But each shape is an arbitrary boundary. How do I know this, because it is all connected. When you draw a line down the middle of the page that does NOT disconnect the page from the other half. The truth is EXACTLY LIKE THAT. There is no boundary, there has never been a boundary, and there will never be a boundary.

All boundaries are lies, if boundaries actually existed...EXISTENCE WOULD NOT EXIST!!! Until you understand this, then you don't really know anything.

Isn’t sameness also imaginary too? The mind creates difference and sameness. Separation is definitely an illusion and so are boundaries. I am with you on that, but what I am not quite with you on is this contradiction between my experience being absolute but also relative amongst other experiences. If other people have experiences like mine, then that means there are parts of reality that I, my experience, cannot access. 

Edited by r0ckyreed

4 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

Isn’t sameness also imaginary too? The mind creates difference and sameness. Separation is definitely an illusion and so are boundaries. I am with you on that, but what I am not quite with you on is this contradiction between my experience being absolute but also relative amongst other experiences. If other people have experiences like mine, then that means there are parts of reality that I, my experience, cannot access. 

Sameness is not imaginary. Oneness is so one....it doesn't exist. That is what you are not understanding. It is so ONE, it cannot be perceived. 

5 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

My car isn’t purely conceptual.

Yes it is. "My car" is nothing but a mental label that you slap onto a part of THIS. And guess what, that part doesn’t exist somewhere out there as a separate entity. The separation itself is purely conceptual.

So every single "something" is a concept, and nothing but a concept. The only thing that isn't a concept is EVERYTHING aka. the totality of reality.

5 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

I exist as a concept and as an actuality.

No you don't. "I" is a pure concept, just like any other something.

Why so serious?

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Yes it is. "My car" is nothing but a mental label that you slap onto a part of THIS. And guess what, that part doesn’t exist somewhere out there as a separate entity. The separation itself is purely conceptual.

You aren’t getting it. The moon isnt just a pure concept. The idea of a moon points to an actual moon. Whereas the idea of Santa doesn’t point to anything in existence of actuality.

For instance, Leo’s toilet isn’t just my imagination. I can go out and find Leo’s toilet. This is different from Santa Clause.

Edited by r0ckyreed

1 hour ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

No you don't. "I" is a pure concept, just like any other something.

Consciousness isn’t a concept. All concepts occur within Consciousness.

Posted (edited)

Sameness is not imaginary. Oneness is so one....it doesn't exist. That is what you are not understanding. It is so ONE, it cannot be perceived. 

Not sure I understand because if you are saying difference is imaginary but sameness isn’t, then you have created a duality. If there is no other, there is no self. If there is no difference, there is no sameness. If there is no space, then there is no object. This is another contradiction. Sameness has to be imaginary because everything is always changing. There is nothing the same/identical in reality? You could say the substance is the same, but the contents are different. 

Edited by r0ckyreed

Posted (edited)

40 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

You aren’t getting it. The moon isnt just a pure concept. The idea of a moon points to an actual moon. Whereas the idea of Santa doesn’t point to anything in existence of actuality.

You're the one who is not getting it.

Yes, "moon" is a pure concept. From an absolute standpoint, the distinction that you make between "moon" and everything else is completely arbitrary. Which means that "moon" is nothing but a relative concept.

Again, separation itself is nothing but a concept.

38 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

Consciousness isn’t a concept.

Yes, it is a concept. Anything that can be put into words is conceptual.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?