Someone here

Want to explore infinity endlessly

14 posts in this topic

I want to feel the full glory and magnificence of God and reality . I want my body to be thrown into outer space and travel faster than the speed of light in all directions to the very edges of the observed universe which of course has no edges but I might enter into a black hole and after getting my body sucked into it I might enter a whole new dimension of existence. I want to explode into infinity. I want a complete Samadhi that keeps  my soul in a mystical sufi bless and awe forever and ever.

Shit out of look that I have no access to psychedelics..especially that i live in india which is probably the first cultue that began the spiritual path😂 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Let’s first work on being satisfied with eating a plain bowl of oatmeal for breakfast, huh? xD

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Yimpa

2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Let’s first work on being satisfied with eating a plain bowl of oatmeal for breakfast, huh? xD

Oatmeal is bad for Testosterone.  I don't eat it . Try  swallowing 4 raw eggs on the morning ;)

-Osho

Just now, Someone here said:

Oatmeal is bad for Testosterone.  I don't eat it . Try  swallowing 4 raw eggs on the morning ;)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

infinity doesn´t exist. Is a thought of the ego.

Psychedelics confuse , can´t awaken you really. 

Just trippy and firework stuff, but not clarity and boundless perception which what you really want.

33 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

infinity doesn´t exist.

Bruh

-Osho

Posted (edited)

It is guaranteed learn how to control it first. You have a raging bull behind your eyes and its going to be unleashed, is it trained well enough for when it releases? Or will you scare yourself into hell?

Picture death as a wild horse and you are the rider. When you die the gate will come down and the horse will start bucking.

Edited by Hojo

4 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Yup.

You are here on this Earth to play the game called "being human". So act like it.

Why so serious?

6 hours ago, Someone here said:

Bruh

It depends on what infinity is for you.

If it is something actual and you are actually experiencing no borders in your experience, then yeah, infinity is real.

But if not, people use the word infinity to create dualities again. It is not a living experience. If its not, that's what I say: 'Is a thought'.

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Yup.

You are here on this Earth to play the game called "being human". So act like it.

Not really. You have a will as the Absolute to play or not to play.

The proof is, Mahasamadhi is real, which is consciously stopping playing 'being human'. 

There is nothing written in reality that you have to play anything.

The body and mind are tools. You can use them as long as you want but they are not you at all...so you can leave them when you want. Nobody is going to tell you 'eeey!! you disappointed me! How come you are not playing being human anymore???". Haha...no such a thing. 

But honestly I agree with @Yimpa message. We talking about God all the time but actually how is our inner experience? Are we experiencing a decent amount of joy through the day? If some of the people here say they are God how don´t they just go help in Gaza War or something? Seems to me we are trying to live in the 87floor of the billionaire building but we still only built up to the 3rd floor. Not denying that the luxury 87floor exists but maybe that´s what's not is needed now nor the right time now. So actually I agree but I find your message of 'there is a hidden law that you are here on earth to be human' that I just see as incorrect. 

Edited by Javfly33

You're experiencing it right now. It just looks like a bunch of assholes walking around and a bunch of dilapidated buildings and cockroaches and ants. Also beautiful trees, the moon the stars and actualized forum. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

I meant an actual fucking mystical experience instead of my endless masturbation over solipsism xD

Ok guys ..Everything I do is meaningless and truly to my own amusement..i feel no reason to change the world whatsoever and truly don't care.I like myself just the way I am and i dont see that in any way shape or form bad to use concepts when you don't have any other tool.

-Osho

Posted (edited)

21 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

There is nothing written in reality that you have to play anything.

But why not play?

Reality is designed in a specific way for consciousness to be able to play a specific game. That game makes it possible for consciousness to experience itself. No game = no experience.

So at this moment, the game that consciousness has set up for itself is called "being human". And you trying to escape or deny your own humanness is part of that game - a particularly silly part, but a part of it nonetheless. It's nothing other than consciousness playing the game of being a human that doesn't want to play the game of being a human. See how twisted and sneaky it gets?

There is no escaping the game. Like I said, if the game ever stopped, the experience of reality itself would stop. So why not embrace it and play it to the fullest?

And btw, that "Mahasamadhi" stuff is nothing but a spiritual fantasy of yours. Have you ever experienced it? No, you haven't. So stop fantasizing and start living.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

@Someone here

There's lots ot trippy fun to be had without the use of psychedelics. You just need to know the right techniques and learn to apply them... which might require time and patience, but that's just the price you have to pay for riding the cosmic roller coaster.

In other words: Stop being lazy and get to it. All of the info you need is at your fingertips, you just need the willingness and discipline to (correctly) use it.

Why so serious?