Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Antor8188

Does god torture you beyond a particular threshold ?

8 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura in the Quran it’s written allah doesn’t put burden on a soul beyond which it cannot bear? So infinite consciousness won’t make a finite avatar suffer if it cannot bear it? I can relate to it but don’t know about other people

obv not true since we have things like torture happen

I suspect the best thing that can happen to us is to be tortured beyond our threshold.

I assume god is all and we are god and I am god. I am torturing myself as god whenever I get tortured by anyone else or the external world.

Human growth only seems to come from obstacles and challenges. Dare I say it. These obstacles and challenges must be beyond our threshold. That is how we grow. The baby bird may not want to leave the nest but mommy kicks him out and he flies or he jumps and he flies.

So torture could come in all shapes and sizes from tripping on your shoelace, to getting a broken heart, to being crucified or buried alive, etc.

It is a blessing. Rejoice. enjoy. :)

19 minutes ago, Soul Flight said:

to being crucified or buried alive, etc.

20 minutes ago, Soul Flight said:

say it when it happens 

1 hour ago, Soul Flight said:

I suspect the best thing that can happen to us is to be tortured beyond our threshold.

I assume god is all and we are god and I am god. I am torturing myself as god whenever I get tortured by anyone else or the external world.

Human growth only seems to come from obstacles and challenges. Dare I say it. These obstacles and challenges must be beyond our threshold. That is how we grow. The baby bird may not want to leave the nest but mommy kicks him out and he flies or he jumps and he flies.

So torture could come in all shapes and sizes from tripping on your shoelace, to getting a broken heart, to being crucified or buried alive, etc.

How does getting crucified or tripping "randomly" make you "grow". Sounds like something the devil would say. If you get crucified, you die the dream ends and suddenly where is the growth?

There is no growth for consciousness. It can only simulate growth by pretending to be a finite being. And by saying pain and suffering is the only way to grow is to impose a limit on what's possible and in infinity everything is possible. So yeah. There is no justification for torture, it simply is a part of infinity. There are no benefits, nothing to gain from it, no growth whatsoever. It is meaningless, purposeless. Torture for torture sake, no reason.

@strangelooperI’d say obstacles, challenges, and torture lead to your awakening. You pass through the crucible and obstacle course. God is all and me and so god is only torturing himself or finding himself or waking up. The devil is god too. There is no death nor dream.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Soul Flight said:

@strangelooperI’d say obstacles, challenges, and torture lead to your awakening. You pass through the crucible and obstacle course. God is all and me and so god is only torturing himself or finding himself or waking up. The devil is god too. There is no death nor dream.

Meanwhile in some other timeline. Good fortune, bliss and a blessed life leads to the awakening.

There are no necessary conditions or steps to awaken. God can "awaken" at will. It just chose not to in this dream.

Edited by strangelooper

Posted (edited)

When I felt my burden was too much to carry I ask God for release or I would end it and I took a risk with psychedelic and it felt like it instantly took all my burden off. It was the only time in my life that I ask God for help with something as I did not believe in God and it saved me.

If you are honest I think God will relieve you but not guaranteed either. I think I was just doing spiritual work without actually knowing what it was doing and I came to the end of something metaphysically and blew my third eye open.

If you feel like your burden is too heavy take a risk.

Maya can only crush you as much as you can handle because it needs you to pay attention to it. If it becomes too much you die, you will kill yourself or end it by not moving. Maya does not want this. Anything in Maya needs you to pay attention to it to exist and everything is trying to get your attention. If you stop paying attention to maya it will dissapear.

Edited by Hojo