Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
emil1234

awakening to immortality

8 posts in this topic

so ive been doing consciousness work for the better part of 3 years, and have had multiple awakenings so far, but recently had my most intense sober awakening, to that of immortality. for a long time i've been consumed with the question death, existence and non-existence. 

and then it was crystal clear. it wasnt intellectual, it wasnt a thought, it wasnt in reference to any previous experience, or any quote or teaching by spiritual masters. it was just a "knowing". a very distinct knowing, i looked at my hand, and i broke out in laughter, laughing for 30 minutes straight at my own fear of death. i spent so much time worrying about non existence and death. and it was so hilarious that i'd been so ignorant . it was so clear to me. Of course I'm eternal lol, eternity is simply what is. existence / experience is simply the apperance of eternity. we are in eternity right now, how could it be any different?

eternity is the case before, during and after human life. there is no difference

7 minutes ago, emil1234 said:

eternity is the case before, during and after human life. there is no difference

Eternity is the realization of nothing has never happened and now is before so called birth.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Just now, James123 said:

Eternity is the realization of nothing has never happened and now is before so called birth.

thats trippy

1 hour ago, emil1234 said:

so ive been doing consciousness work for the better part of 3 years, and have had multiple awakenings so far, but recently had my most intense sober awakening, to that of immortality. for a long time i've been consumed with the question death, existence and non-existence. 

and then it was crystal clear. it wasnt intellectual, it wasnt a thought, it wasnt in reference to any previous experience, or any quote or teaching by spiritual masters. it was just a "knowing". a very distinct knowing, i looked at my hand, and i broke out in laughter, laughing for 30 minutes straight at my own fear of death. i spent so much time worrying about non existence and death. and it was so hilarious that i'd been so ignorant . it was so clear to me. Of course I'm eternal lol, eternity is simply what is. existence / experience is simply the apperance of eternity. we are in eternity right now, how could it be any different?

Great !

The body dies .but what is eternal and is never touched by the blazing fires of death ? That is the whole point of the spiritual path 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 hour ago, emil1234 said:

thats trippy

Why? The one who Borns, alive and will die is the ego, temporary reflection. Real you is always same not even moved nor began. Simply being where it already is. 

12 minutes ago, James123 said:

Why? The one who Borns, alive and will die is the ego, temporary reflection. Real you is always same not even moved nor began. Simply being where it already is. 

Yeah! And that is the Trippiest and Most Normal phenomenon there is at the same time :x

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

1 minute ago, Arthogaan said:

Yeah! And that is the Trippiest and Most Normal phenomenon there is at the same time :x

Lol 🤣 ❤️❤️❤️

I've posted it recently in another thread, but it bears re-posting it here:

The Skeleton

Chattering finch and water-fly
Are not merrier than I;
Here among the flowers I lie
Laughing everlastingly.

No: I may not tell the best;
Surely, friends, I might have guessed
Death was but the good King's jest,
It was hid so carefully.