Nate0098

infinity vs eternity

8 posts in this topic

if a zillion years go by and that is nothing to eternity. is god living threw content on repeat forever have i lived this life already ?im really just wondering if god is stuck in a circle and i cant figure it out can god see different things forever or does he get stuck i don't know how it would manage to make newness forever maybe that's why we cant remember anything before birth god wiped itself so it would forget that it ran out of things any comments are appreciated 

Posted (edited)

16 minutes ago, Nate0098 said:

i don't know how it would manage to make newness forever

That's exactly what infinity entails. Newness forever. Infinite creative capacity.

But also it could go in a circle. It's not limited. In a sense you are imagining the difference between something happening once vs it happening many times in repeat. You could conceive of it in both ways. Your conceptions of it shape it. You could conceive of reality as a giant circle.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Nate0098

39 minutes ago, Nate0098 said:

if a zillion years go by and that is nothing to eternity. is god living threw content on repeat forever have i lived this life already ?im really just wondering if god is stuck in a circle and i cant figure it out can god see different things forever or does he get stuck i don't know how it would manage to make newness forever maybe that's why we cant remember anything before birth god wiped itself so it would forget that it ran out of things any comments are appreciated 

It depends on your position and how you define 'infinity' nd 'eternity'. IMO it's a semantics issue, and somewhat syntax as well, as the words carry similar meanings: infinity, forever, never ending, Omniferous, eternal/eternity, and so on. So what do you mean when you say eternity, and infinity?

Also from your post, seems like your describing omniscience, omnipotence, omnipresence, and omniferous, few ore I can't recall.  

Infinity and Eternity are the same thing.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

You/We cannot discuss or intellectually "Understand" things like Infinity/Eternity, this is synonymous with Using labels like God, Source, Brahman, Shiva (meaning That which is not), so no use in bring it up as a topic and asking for answers and understanding.  How do You use logic, which communication is based on, to discuss or study something that is non physical, beyond dimensions, and concept?

One of the problems here and on other spiritual forums is this idea of making Spirituality, Consciousness, Enlightenment a Subject to Study, once You do that, wanting to know the answers (which are really just stories ppl tell you, then you have two choices either to believe or disbelieve which puts you further away from Reality) then more and more questions are the result, your getting more and more Intellectually identified, and further away from actual Knowing which is Experiential, not intellectual..

The only thing You can do is make Yourself Available to it all, then it will come to You in Experience, not to share or teach, but to just live to your Highest Potential and Possibility..

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

@Danioover9000 eternity to me is the length of what something will be infinity is all the different things that thing does