mmKay

Treadmill Desk

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I find its a pretty good idea on paper. I'd have to try it out to give an actual opinion. Possibly good idea for anyone who works at a PC.

It's pretty overprized though

my preffered alternative ;)

Edited by mmKay

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

Posted (edited)

I can't imagine myself working on that thing and actually being productive

Edited by undeather

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

Posted (edited)

I have submitted my patent for the spin-toilet.

Fat people spend a lot of time on the toilet so it should be extra effective.

Plus now you have a good excuse for breaking a sweat while you're in there.

xD

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Standing desk is good enough.

Walking/treadmill desk is a waste of time. Walking is good for contemplation. Not for serious work. But standing is excellent for focused work. So get a desk that's height adjustable. Well worth it. 

Posted (edited)

absolute best hollistic resource on what to actually do about the sedentary consequences of chronic technology use : 

move trough a range of different positions 

get creative! you can frankenstein all of this yourself with home supplies. No need to spend hundreds or thousands on fancy stuff.

I have a 3 cm inch foam puzzle carpet and adjustable desk. its super knee friendly. I spend my day crawling, sitting on my knees japanese style, stretching hip flexors and lower back, etc. Break free of the conservative desk/chair cliche  ! specifically at your home base. 

my personal fave is cobra pose with laptop in front . It's literally the best workout for the antagonistic muscles.

posture and sedentary lifestyle have been a bottle neck for my productivty for a long time .i burnt out my back in my teens by playing videogames for 16 hours per day for years

Edited by mmKay

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑