Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PenguinPablo

Elon's brother mentions God realization to Lex Friedman!

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

around 1:50 I believe it was...

He ponders whether the voice of God is JUST himself

Edited by PenguinPablo

It's not God-Realization but approaching God-Realization.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not God-Realization but approaching God-Realization.

True, but it was a better reaction from Lex than what I had expected. He was openminded and interested in the whole interaction. He said he would try Ayahuasca, liked the conversation about meditation and also was open to talk about about God.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

Posted (edited)

It will be interesting to hear about Lex's aya trip. Will he have a breakthrough or will he stay stuck in materialism?

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Have you thought of doing interviews again? Maybe even public speaking if a good oppurtinity comes?

What about the Tour that got us all excited but was cancelled because of covid?

https://www.actualized.org/tour

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

@Davino If the tour ever materialized Leo also needs to come to Europe, Lisbon or Porto in Portugal would be great, but any place in the EU with good flights to will do.

33 minutes ago, Girzo said:

@Davino If the tour ever materialized Leo also needs to come to Europe, Lisbon or Porto in Portugal would be great, but any place in the EU with good flights to will do.

He would test arround the USA & Canada first. Wouldn't you do the same? Otherwise some prebooking for testing the Europe market in advance 

Also think about taking a flight if you are really interested. I'm from Barcelona and if the tour is done I would seriously consider taking a flight, even if I have to work extra hours to pay it. Do some tourism and meet Leo, why not? It would be a great adventure!

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

@Davino maybe as a part of some bigger US trip. It would be quite crazy to fly to US just to see Leo.

Posted (edited)

35 minutes ago, Girzo said:

@Davino maybe as a part of some bigger US trip. It would be quite crazy to fly to US just to see Leo.

Yeah surely, do some tourism as I said, have fun arround the country, meet interesting people. It all boils down to your interests. Many individuals take a plane to participate in a week long ayahuasca retreat, visit India to meet yogis, or traverse long distances to attend their favorite singer concert. Those things are considered normal. If someone is seriously pursuing the highest Awakening possible, wanting to meet Leo is something very reasonable. Most of you are not serious about this work, for many it's just a hobby, not for me though.

Edited by Davino

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

Posted (edited)

I recognise that the jungle is one of few legal places to do ayahuasca, but I can't think of a worse environment to do psychedelics. You're away from home, you're exhausted from travelling, it's hot, humid and sticky, if not pouring down with rain. You're there with a bunch of strangers, in a foreign country. Mosquitos, god knows what else. Actually awful. 

There's this tendency for people to romanticise the jungle psychedelic experience. There's this whole imaginary 'space' or set of feelings and ideas that are added onto the psychedelic experience. All of which are totally unnecessary of course. 

I realised God lying down on my bed at home. Then 45 minutes later I was hanging the washing up.

Edited by Space

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski