ivankiss

You lack emotional intelligence because you lack balls to feel.

30 posts in this topic

This got me thinking a bit...

On 3/12/2024 at 10:02 PM, Ahbapx said:

There is no bravery switch that can be just turned on.

And yes... yes there is.

It's Will.

Infinite Will, in fact, that everyone has access to, at all times. Just not before they realize they do.

Congratulations you found out about sexual transmutation. I created my detailed posts about transmuting emotions. Mostly it felt on deaf ears. Mindfulness (direct exp), which is a broader concept, is key skill, perhaps the most important skill a human can learn. 

4 hours ago, ivankiss said:

This got me thinking a bit...

And yes... yes there is.

It's Will.

Infinite Will, in fact, that everyone has access to, at all times. Just not before they realize they do.

Bravery can only be switched like you say if you achieve a required realization, 

or someone you highly trust can say "Have some balls" for x situation, and that can give you that finite bravery because you trust that person for that x situation.

or you or someone else solve the limiting ideas, and fix your chemical imbalance and neurological structure, then you can achieve higher bravery,

in all those scenarios, bravery was not a switch that was always in supply, it was achieved with necessary fixes.

That is my point for your original post, your post was aggressive as if bravery is always in the supply or even in demand. 

You are basically saying to an anxious person, "Stop being anxious dude, have some balls", I don't know who your main audience is here, maybe you are just writing to the people who know you, and maybe then it could have some effect, 

but for the rest of the people, I think your original post has almost very little value.

18 hours ago, Ahbapx said:

your post was aggressive

Deliberately so.

I don't know who your main audience is here

It's always for me, first and foremost. And then for anyone else who sees it fit.

I am always criticising myself first, in all of my posts. When I point towards and call out 'you'... I am really calling out myself.

I think your original post has almost very little value.

Fair enough. Again, not meant to resonate with everyone.

I do not necessarily disagree with what you're saying... I just know I dug myself out of a deep and dark enough hole, without relying on any external 'fixes', so I can stand behind what I'm saying here.

What I had to do, is gather all my courage and willpower, and walk through the fire that was burning in me. It had nothing to do with anything or anyone else but me and my willingness to heal.

So yes, very bluntly put: balls. And obviously so much more than just that, but you seem to overlook it.

All the best to you.

On 3/15/2024 at 2:51 PM, ivankiss said:

All the best to you.

thanks. :) you too

I sometimes lack social intelligence because I'm afraid of being left out or something, so I say incoherent/sassy things to "be present".

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

How do i know if i am emotionally mature (enough). 

I mostly feel and i suppose therefore act on the feelings of my basic needs, hunger, lust and so on.

But also as an example experience the weather being good or bad affecting my mood. Something being very difficult as unpleasent or something being comparatively easy or correct as pleasing.

On 3/13/2024 at 5:12 AM, caspex said:

Bhakti does exactly this to awaken you. You feel emotions so deeply that there is no room for thought anymore. You realise how the entire world is just a massive emotion, but eventually, you catch sight of this immense stillness within every part of this dynamism. Once you realise that stillness is yourself, you quit changing from within, you become as sturdy and immovable as a mountain, immovable by pressure no matter how strong. However, at the same time, your ability to feel, encompass and hold within yourself, is on par with the ocean.

❤️

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

On 3/15/2024 at 7:51 AM, ivankiss said:

I do not necessarily disagree with what you're saying... I just know I dug myself out of a deep and dark enough hole, without relying on any external 'fixes', so I can stand behind what I'm saying here.

What I had to do, is gather all my courage and willpower, and walk through the fire that was burning in me. It had nothing to do with anything or anyone else but me and my willingness to heal.

Very nice. Sometimes when there's nowhere to go but up, this is the result. Someone else could have had the capacity to even go deeper down the hole but as the saying goes the Universe doesn't give us anything we can't handle, you were at your limit, which can be a beautiful place to be if it results in this. Unfortunately some give up and Crack, you opened up and expanded. Lovely. Nice post.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This.