Princess Arabia

The Upsides/Downsides of The Forum

50 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

42 minutes ago, Davino said:

So what? I want the highest story not some gross one

Great.

42 minutes ago, Davino said:

You must master no-mind with the same vigour as you should master thinking.

You're trying to master no mind because of what the mind is doing. It has nothing to do with you. The only thing to master is to allow the mind to be there without engagement. No one masters thinking, because thinking just happens.

Yes, the Absolute is all there is; but you still have a sense of doership when there's no one doing anything it's ALL JUST HAPPENING. Nothing right or wrong with what you're saying because it's all happening too, but it's just words but you will get nowhere trying to......clear the mind because it doesn't matter what comes up, only if you identify with it and then the stories about what arises is where the delusion lies. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

@Princess Arabia I appreciate your no-self talk and I'm sure you'll get to the other side of it born a new. But there's so much more to the game that I simply cannot reduce to such a narrow lense.

54 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You're trying to master no mind because of what the mind is doing. It has nothing to do with you. The only thing to master is to allow the mind to be there without engagement.

I love Mind. It has two sides, stillness and movement, wanna master both. Why? because I love Mind

55 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

No one masters thinking, because thinking just happens.

What nonsense are you talking about?

There is this reccurent theme in the forum to overcomplicate the simple and oversimplify the complex.

Anything that happens you can master. Breathing just happens but you can breathe better. Thinking happens but most certainly you can think better. This is not rocket science.

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

but you still have a sense of doership when there's no one doing anything it's ALL JUST HAPPENING.

Yes, and?

Both are equally God. Different states of God.

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

Nothing right or wrong with what you're saying because it's all happening too, but it's just words but you will get nowhere trying to......clear the mind because it doesn't matter what comes up, only if you identify with it and then the stories about what arises is where the delusion lies. 

All this problems you are facing because you have no meditation skills. Literally this is your mind trying to kill your mind but it cannot do, just meditation can, just silence, just no-mind. It will feel great, like dropping a heavy weight.

The neti-neti methodology you are using is powerful but can also drive you crazy. For femenine psychology iti-iti usually works better, I'm this and I'm also that. Both are the contraction and expansion of the mind. You are contracting too much into no-self, I can feel your tension from here, tension from represion, you don't sound like everything is effortlessly just happening by it's own sake.

This is explained in detail as hindrances in the no-self schools. I recommend you to start any meditation technique, one in the side of presence and openeness, Michael Thaft is great in that, also reading this book will give you all the foundations: Mastering the core Teachings of the Buddha, Daniel M. Ingram. It's just some healthy guidance because I have been struggling exactly where you are at, this is what I would have loved someone to tell me.

2 hours ago, Davino said:

@Princess Arabia I appreciate your no-self talk and I'm sure you'll get to the other side of it born a new. But there's so much more to the game that I simply cannot reduce to such a narrow lense.

I love Mind. It has two sides, stillness and movement, wanna master both. Why? because I love Mind

What nonsense are you talking about?

There is this reccurent theme in the forum to overcomplicate the simple and oversimplify the complex.

Anything that happens you can master. Breathing just happens but you can breathe better. Thinking happens but most certainly you can think better. This is not rocket science.

Yes, and?

Both are equally God. Different states of God.

All this problems you are facing because you have no meditation skills. Literally this is your mind trying to kill your mind but it cannot do, just meditation can, just silence, just no-mind. It will feel great, like dropping a heavy weight.

The neti-neti methodology you are using is powerful but can also drive you crazy. For femenine psychology iti-iti usually works better, I'm this and I'm also that. Both are the contraction and expansion of the mind. You are contracting too much into no-self, I can feel your tension from here, tension from represion, you don't sound like everything is effortlessly just happening by it's own sake.

This is explained in detail as hindrances in the no-self schools. I recommend you to start any meditation technique, one in the side of presence and openeness, Michael Thaft is great in that, also reading this book will give you all the foundations: Mastering the core Teachings of the Buddha, Daniel M. Ingram. It's just some healthy guidance because I have been struggling exactly where you are at, this is what I would have loved someone to tell me.

Thanks for the continued reminder that I have no meditation skills. I don't need to set aside time for meditation. It happens spontaneously. That's all that was said previously. It doesn't matter if I set aside or not set aside time for meditation. It's just reaffirming the belief that there's someone doing meditation. 

I get the rest of what's being said, no argument here. You can suggest all you want, it won't make a difference. Same here.

@Princess Arabia it’s still better than some of the WhatsApp groups I’m in with friends. Honestly the bs they chit chat. WhatsApp is a curse 

I can chat the shit sometimes but I can’t do that as much as they do

31 minutes ago, Davino said:

@Princess Arabia Lots of love then

💕

On 28/3/2024 at 7:05 PM, Princess Arabia said:

It's just reaffirming the belief that there's someone doing meditation. 

I decided to quit eating

It just reaffirms there is someone that receives food

48 minutes ago, Davino said:

I decided to quit eating

It just reaffirms there is someone that receives food

The body craves. Nobody is receiving food. The body is. Eating is happening. There are people out there called breatharians who live purely off of air and light, so the body doesn't even need food to survive. The body is doing it's thing.

This is the shit I am sick of. It sucks watching a guy you like flirting with someone else. This is why I want my account deleted and to never come back to this. 

On 3/11/2024 at 4:48 PM, Applegarden8 said:

I am too. Where else I say that I listen to Sadhguru exclusive religiously, try to implement radical ideas of Osho and Nithyanada which I think work better than those I learned in school and that I have a bondage/latex fetish. Where else if not here? Isn't it funny how repressed society acctually is? It's quite phenomenal. Not that all of that even mattered that I said it, but there would be actual people who would spend significant amount of time to give a shit about that and to gossip and compare endlessly and create a story around you just because they either didn't like you, they genuinely tought there is something wrong with you or they had nothing better to do with their life. But no, your cognition is so much more sophisticated and flexible that you don't need to feel guilty for who you are. Period. But there are real consequences to expressing your sexuality or say that you listen to everything some guru is saying. Due to social conditioning I am bound to feel ashamed, and to a point I am and probably will be for the rest of my life.

On 3/11/2024 at 4:48 PM, Applegarden8 said:

I am too. Where else I say that I listen to Sadhguru exclusive religiously, try to implement radical ideas of Osho and Nithyanada which I think work better than those I learned in school and that I have a bondage/latex fetish. Where else if not here? Isn't it funny how repressed society acctually is? It's quite phenomenal. Not that all of that even mattered that I said it, but there would be actual people who would spend significant amount of time to give a shit about that and to gossip and compare endlessly and create a story around you just because they either didn't like you, they genuinely tought there is something wrong with you or they had nothing better to do with their life. But no, your cognition is so much more sophisticated and flexible that you don't need to feel guilty for who you are. Period. But there are real consequences to expressing your sexuality or say that you listen to everything some guru is saying. Due to social conditioning I am bound to feel ashamed, and to a point I am and probably will be for the rest of my life.

Please don't fatalistically speak lifelong shame upon yourself. Please escape the prison of your mental abuse.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.