Magnanimous

How to not stay paradigm-locked as society progresses?

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Leo recently discussed that for science to finally acknowledge the validity of spirituality, todays scientists would all have to die because they're too locked in contemporary paradigms. He estimated 100 years for these changes to occur for mankind to accept spiritual truths.

My question is how to put yourself in a state where you won't be locked, and are able to change your truth to incorporate higher understandings. I mean, for people on the forum like us that's kind of not necessary, since we are naturally at the setting where we embrace spirituality as truth, but... perhaps there may be some scenario where we have to rise above redundant viewpoints. 

(Just now I thought of moving up the Spiral Dynamics tiers/Ken Wilber's system so perhaps just that)

Edited by Magnanimous

just stay openminded I guess, that should do

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

Holism. You need to integrate Holism to break free of paradigm lock. 

See Leo's 2 episodes on Holism. 

Periodic use of psychedelics will dissolve beliefs and paradigms from your mind. 

Strategically place yourself in a position where facing truth doesn't negatively impact your survival. 

Study Leo's Episode on How Ideology Works. Do the contemplation worksheet. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

From my experience, one tip is not to try to control the narrative of your life too much. Yes we want to grow in character, yes we want to go higher the spiral, but we also need to live the story of life too!

Try not to isolate too much for the sake of growth. Expose yourself to the story of life too.. 

There's not endless truth seeking, there is an end to it. But yes to arrive at that point requires open-mindedness and an investigative spirit. 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。