shree

Grounding sheets

5 posts in this topic

I've recently acquired a grounding sheet, which is claimed to remove excess electricity from the body during sleep.

However, I've noticed there's a lack of robust scientific evidence supporting these claims. What are your thoughts or experiences regarding grounding sheets?

Do you believe they are effective, or is it more of a placebo effect? I'm curious to hear your opinions and any relevant research on this topic.

I’ve never heard of this before. Can you send some links or videos regarding this?

Also, just because something lacks robust scientific evidence doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try it. If it works, it works!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 hour ago, shree said:

I've recently acquired a grounding sheet, which is claimed to remove excess electricity from the body during sleep.

However, I've noticed there's a lack of robust scientific evidence supporting these claims. What are your thoughts or experiences regarding grounding sheets?

Do you believe they are effective, or is it more of a placebo effect? I'm curious to hear your opinions and any relevant research on this topic.

I've heard that they even attract more EMF.

Not sure if this helps but I have a problem with artificially grounding VS the real thing as in going outside bare footed. Like getting vitamin D from the sun VS pills. Anyway, check this out and related videos as there are more on YT. I've heard grounding apparatus can be useful too as a supplement for the real thing so maybe just do some independent research.

This guy shows you how to ground your own bed.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

On 09/03/2024 at 11:28 PM, Princess Arabia said:

Not sure if this helps but I have a problem with artificially grounding VS the real thing as in going outside bare footed. Like getting vitamin D from the sun VS pills. Anyway, check this out and related videos as there are more on YT. I've heard grounding apparatus can be useful too as a supplement for the real thing so maybe just do some independent research.

This guy shows you how to ground your own bed.

I haven't though about this possibility 🤔 thanks...