Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sabth

March | Pisces | 28 🌌♓

317 posts in this topic

I wish I wouldn't get bad dreams. 

4:44AM

It's such an ugly car. But so expensive. 

Posted (edited)

I got a lot of weird dream tonight. Seeing a lot of people in "torture". Idk. It seems like a haunted house. I was somewhere. But there are people in agony and distressed. I also saw my sister and her ex. Seeing how they regretted their decision. I don't know. I was somewhere like a school or dormitory. Trying to go back home. So the time is about getting dark. So this time is where all the ghost comes out. Maybe that's why I see all these suffering. And I passed by a murder area. It was quite scary . I don't know what's up with this dream, but through it all I was calm. I am still with Taeyeon. And I saw a pregnant women who was about to be crazy, not allowing a lot of people getting entry. (As I was going back "home" or "dormitory". Then the dreams ended up with me being inside. As it was getting dark. And I am always being me. I didn't change. I was calm. And I saw from above, they are making sure that everyone was back. And I think... The women's in my dream at the end is my mom's aunties. Three of them. They are with me. They say something . I don't know. I bring a light or a lamp and they are looking at my lamp. This is how the dream ends. I wouldn't call it a scary dream. Despite what was happening/what was in it. 

5:43AM

Edited by Sabth

Tomorrow, no today, I will be free from hell. 

9:33 AM I still

In my dream, I still dream that I'm cursing the people who took my things openly. In front of them. 

Posted (edited)

Its only either four of them. My parents, my brother or my sister. 

(I hv two brothers and two sisters. I'm the middle child. Younger brothers and older sisters. These brother and sister is the middle one, not the youngest or the oldest. )

Edited by Sabth

I've lost my feeling right now. Don't feel anything. 

Curse be upon those who took my diaries my gold my artworks my academic certificate my bibles my book etc

Posted (edited)

2:54AM

Edited by Sabth

Posted (edited)

3:13AM

Edited by Sabth

Posted (edited)

Edited by Sabth

I still want my things back. 

Posted (edited)

Edited by Sabth

I wish to read more and get "superpower". 

I dream that I run away from home.

Am I in danger right now? 

Today I had quite an interesting dream, unlike yesterday like a distressing dream. I saw we are all on a trip. But there are flood. Or it's full of water. But they are a good swimmers. Just like back then. In our childhood. I think they still like each other. Or they are friends. In my dream, all are still walking (in this case, swimming together). I can't swim. I am just the witness or the eyes that see everything. There was also a disturbing thing. My best thing was in my parents room. But only the slippers are dirty. The rest are fine. The other toilet are left (unflushed>< ) and the other, there was my bil. So I don't feel comfortable. And there was horses. And a walk. Idk. It seems like we are all on a family trip. There was something about shoes. Some people are wearing high heels and are galloping like horses, and there was a glass shoes. Which couldn't be wear. It's more like a glasswork than a shoe. And I look at my shoes and the heels are open. I needed a new shoes and upon seeing others thought I would want to wear high heels this time around. 

There was another thing, someone was editing a really cool video. My dream consisting of this video perspective . It was like a movie. And I wonder, we've come a long way. Now you're editing way cooler than me. It was really do good . Like a real movie. In real life, I don't know . But he's probably was doing better than me. But I don't know . Because we both had lost our camera. 

Posted (edited)

I need to buy slippers for the important rooms.. and in this dream, my sister is giving us $hit. And it's true, after she came back, my father renovated the house so that it could fit us all and it spoiled the original room and house. Despite already being married for seven years (now eight) she still live with us. And I no longer wanna live in my *precious* *girls* room . Because it had been spoilt. A wall had been covered. Making it all bad. Really bad. I no longer like this house. It was destroyed. Back then everything was hell. But I persevere. The renovation was loud for a long time. And I was living in this house. The circulations was spoilt. And there was other married couple in the house besides my parents. It was weird. But I let it be. It was so toxic. My younger days was spoilt. Because of this house. And later my other sister got married. Also living in the same house. But after all those , then they move. After living with my parents for a long time. I wish I had move next to my parents room earlier instead of persevere in my room and had all those experience. But it's already spoilt. I'm already used to it. Back then it was so toxic. 

But now, 

Edited by Sabth

I think it is best to get married with someone you really love for your first marriage. 

Instead of to marry someone else , only to realize that you love someone else.