Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sabth

March | Pisces | 28 🌌♓

317 posts in this topic

I was trying to persevere to continue to pray for one last time before I move. The decision that cost me my good ears. Now I don't have it. 

I should do what's best for me. There is no God to be worshipped more important than my body. No God. I can't even do anything now. That my ears are no longer good. I can't imagine how others or my father could stay until the end. Truly bad. It cost them their hearing. I wish it never happened. None of them stop. Or lowered the volume. They are close. They could. It's so not worth it. Yo. 

I wonder if he just kept quiet. (Even though it hurts) Idk. 

Those people. 

I always listen to music and concert in my room but I never hurt my ears. But this...

There is no compensation for that. I'm ruined. Way too early. Too early. 

No amount of curse would change anything. I wanna go into nature. And never came back. 

There is nothing more priceless than your hearing and your seeing and your other senses. But those people they are ruining themselves. 

You can't even enjoy nature anymore. Even if you go into nature. But those people they are still ruining their ears. Not worth it. It's too late now. But

Idk anymore. 

Idk I know my life is bad now. 

I got an ipad for my birthday. My birthday is tomorrow. I don't know ,

I don't know what to use an ipad for. It should be clean. I don't wanna add stuff in it. I want it to be clean. But, I don't know what to use it for. My sister keeps on telling me to do digital art since a long time ago. But I never know how to do digital art. And she asked me to buy this app. Which I hadn't. I don't know . 

I'm not into cartoonish art. But I'll try. Should I? She always asked me to do it. 

And I don't know what to use an ipad for. So far I just listen to music. Well, what else would I do? It's still new. It's not a camera. It's not a laptop. It's an ipad. I have always want to buy a camera . A laptop is something that I use. Just like a phone . Ipad... 

We'll see..  

I have thought that for this birthday I want to go shopping with my mom. And buy a bag or something. Just for fun. Like last year. And went to my favourite restaurant. But they already bought me an ipad. And, my mom bought something from my fav restaurant. I thought I wanna go tomorrow and today we eat something different at home . But she already bought me. And my brother will go to Korea..  huh?.   My boyfriend~!

I don't know my sister made me buy this app :

B612_20240313_231211_433.jpgB612_20240313_230557_776.jpg

🌚

This world is so huge. I wish to be able to travel freely. 

If only

all my pictures are like magazine photoshoot, I'd be really proud. Now I've been without a camera for long. So all my pictures are crappy. Phone pictures and such. 

I wish to have a hd pic and I wish to be a pro photographer and cinematographer. But ,

I don't have a good picture. 😔

Idk.. I got a weird dream.. a family member (relatives) died. And they are put under the grave. Then a lot of people eat. Including me. There was a lot of tables. Lines upon lines. Then the food was good and there was a Japanese song. I don't know. 

4:19AM

On 3/10/2024 at 11:36 PM, Sabth said:

Screenshot_2024-03-10-23-35-55-67_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg

I feel like each day I am doing this , I am in higher and higher place. Day 5. 

It is not an innovation to recite 70,000 first Kalimah for the deceased for protection from the punishment of the grave as long as one does not consider it to be a Sunnah practice.

Few things to keep in mind, one should not believe it to be from the Quraan or practice of Nabi H. Rather, it is based on the experiences of the pious elders and there is no guarantee that the deceased’s punishment will be lifted. 

One may recite any number of Zikrs or do as many optional acts of worship (Ibaadat) for the deceased with the hope that Allah F will forgive him. There is nothing wrong in reciting the first Kalimah in abundance for the deceased, as it is sending reward (Isaale Thawaab) for them. 

Below is a story of the experience of one of our pious predecessors from Fazaa’il-E- Aamaal of Sheikh ul Hadeeth Maulana Muhammad Zakariyya r: 

Sheikh Abu Yazid Qurtubi r writes: “On learning that one who recites لا إله الا الله seventy thousand times becomes safe from the fire of Hell, I completed this number once for my wife and then several times for my own self as a provision for the Hereafter. There used to live near us a young man who was known to be blessed with the power of Kashf (divine manifestation of unseen things), even in respect of Paradise and Hell, but I hesitated to believe it. Once when this young man was dining with us, he uttered a cry of agony, his breathing became difficult and he exclaimed, “I see my mother burning in fire of Hell.” 

When I saw him so perturbed, I thought of bestowing one of my complete seventy thousand recitations of the Kalimah in favour of his mother, so that the truth of what the young man said could be tested. I quietly did so in my heart, without telling anybody else about it. But as soon as I did this, the young man felt relieved and said, “O Uncle! My mother has been relieved of the punishment of Hell!” This incident proved useful to me in two ways: firstly, the blessing of reciting the Kalimah seventy thousand times was proved by actual experience, and secondly it was established that the young man was truly blessed with the power of Kashf. (Fazaa’il-E- Aamaal– page 128- chapter 2 of virtures of Zikr under Hadeeth 17)

I am so bored.

Posted (edited)

I will read this book before my other book arrived within one week :

B612_20240315_163539_426.jpg

but I have so much to read. I need to read Arabic this whole month too. 

Is it a waste of time to read this book? 

Edited by Sabth

I don't think I like this book : GTD

Gonna wait for my millionaires book