March | Pisces | 28 🌌♓

332 posts in this topic

I want to buy :

• DJI Mini 4 Pro
  • Dell XPS 17 (highest spec)
  • Sony ZV E1

It costs $7350

11 hours ago, Sabth said:

I def can work on my own but I needed to renovate my original room. It's the biggest room. But had been altered. So now I think it needs to be a little different. For me to want to stay in that room . 

But I don't know. I don't know if my mom would allow it since I have change this room that I'm staying in. I have painted it according to my colour. So if I wanna change back to my room.. 

And a lot had to be done to that room. 

I want to move to a different house. 

I saw a lot of influencers building their house , and my mom too building our house back then. 

And I want to built my own house too. 

But I don't know where to locate myself. Should I live here which is not my place but the place that my parents had decided to migrate to?

Or should I live somewhere (x) or should I live at a totally new place ? Idk I can't imagine where I would wanna built my house in , or where I would wanna live in .. 

Maybe , at this moment , I wanna live in x. That is the best decision. If I were to live here but in a different house , I would rather not. Because the only reason I'm here is my fam. If I were to live separately somewhere a few km away , I'd rather not. You better not. It will feel really weird. We can't be neighbours either. Really weird. 

The best place to live in : 

Middle east? 

If I have work, I want to make my room heaven on earth.

To be the most expensive single room in the middle of nowhere. I don't like my original room because it is next to my brother in law's room. Even though it's bigger. But I think I'm fine with this room. Even though it's small, I want it to be a heaven on earth. IF I move to the next room , I will apply a sound system. To be completely sound proof. 

For now, for this room , I want it to be the most high quality interior. But idk. It's small. And only if I have work. Before I create my own home. I want this room to be good. I was just unsatisfied. And I don't like the bathroom . I wanna change everything. (I like my original room's bathroom:( )

Screenshot_2024-03-25-16-12-44-28_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpgScreenshot_2024-03-25-16-12-05-37_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

*Applying this wallpaper*

A small room won't be as expensive as a bigger room. But I don't know . No matter what I do, this room will still be small.  

I am like a fish out of water moving into this small room. Because I am used to the bigger room. I don't know 

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_2024-03-02-17-14-16-04_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpgScreenshot_2024-03-02-17-14-47-61_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2024-03-25-16-36-45-30_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2024-03-25-16-12-44-28_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2024-03-02-17-16-02-96_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpgScreenshot_2024-03-02-17-16-24-10_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpgScreenshot_2024-03-02-17-15-14-88_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpgScreenshot_2024-03-02-17-16-59-94_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpgScreenshot_2024-03-02-17-17-29-03_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

I want the big room so that I could fit in more things in that room. There was a big wardrobe in that room but I think I wanna change it to smaller wardrobes. Though my mom said that wardrobe isn't going anywhere 💁🏻‍♀️. I don't like it since it was first being bought. Too big. For my room. 

Idk I want a sofa in my room . 

Edited by Sabth

There is no privacy living in my original room. 

I am not dissatisfied in my current room. I'm not.. 

Sometimes I don't like living here , the amount of things that are not available here. But maybe it is just me. 

I also want to fit in a treadmill into my room. 

The amount of things I wanna buy if I had money.   👀

Posted (edited)

I've got quite a few weird dream. I've been getting weird dream lately.  

Meeting up with old friend. There are a line up of people around. And... I don't know. Going back to x. 

I got several dreams. 

3:16AM

There's Taeyeon , my sisters (we all went to the same university) and quite a few weird instances.. 

Edited by Sabth

This is the amount of difference between my old room and my new room. We change. Somehow. 

B612_20240326_045229_388.jpg

and I wanna change back. I don't know. I really don't know.... 

I may have to buy an artificial sunlight lamp. 

I am so bored. And these days I am not feeling too well. Sometimes my heart will hurt. Physically. It is as if ,

Posted (edited)

Dreaming about dragons. But also, my body is full. Feeling like vomiting. 

10:24AM

I'm feeling sick 

11:19AM I am so sick right now. I think I need to change my room. I had vomited a little. I wish I would have vomit more. 

12:42PM I almost black out. And my head feels hot. I need to lie down on the ground as soon as possible. Getting to my room. I tried to wake up and do things but the same thing happened. Blackout. I need to just lay down. 

I went out to save the kittens from ants. But as soon as I'm done I feel this. I can't be exposed to sunlight. I couldn't. I need to drink some water. But idk. I don't know if my fasting is cancelled or not when I vomit. I think I had to drink. 

12:55PM it's not good to be sick. I should eat right. Not overeat. Never. Huh? 

I should eat very little and walk a lot. When I'm not sick. Couldn't walk like this. I can't go out. 

1:23PM I can listen to songs while lying down though. Whatever that comes to my mind. 

Exo-Monster

Blackpink-Hope Not. 

I don't know why these songs comes to my mind.. 

Edited by Sabth

Definitely not gonna eat something heavy today. Spicy fast noodle. 

My mom asked me if I wanna buy anything from outside and I said no. I had a trauma of eating. I will get sick if I ate too much . Every. Single. Time. 

So now I'm only eating fast noodle. Eating shouldn't be my main priority in life. I used to eat just for the sake of eating when I'm in university. And I was so good. My life is healthy. While others have spent a lot for food (/cravings) I have spent a little for food. Food doesn't interest me. Despite any festivals, I eat only once a day. And just for the sake of eating. I walk a lot. I do a lot of other works. I wish my life can be like that again. 

I am so trapped right now. 

I want to get fit so badly.