integration journey

Member
  • Content count

    1,654
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by integration journey

  1. ❤️❤️❤️
  2. @integral did you find a big difference between using Sora.com and midjourney to generate images? Is one better than the other?
  3. Hero’s journey
  4. I’m just curious but do you work for yourself or for a company? What inspired this LP in you?
  5. Another good one: This channel is full of stories that make you contemplate human nature, survival and how we grow spiritually.
  6. Most powerful and intense interview I have ever seen. Warning= it’s very serious.
  7. I got a weed company ad in my mail here in Oregon a couple of weeks ago!
  8. I’m not leaving that under the sun.
  9. Because truth is freaking awesome.
  10. Watch the video that @BlessedLion posted here
  11. Really interesting story.
  12. Yeah that was surprising
  13. Fucking love this story.
  14. North Syria
  15. His books are really good for people in their 20s his pickup book “models” is also pretty good.
  16. I love Mark. He is similar to Leo in many ways. Mainly that they both truly give a fuck about what they value most and ditch everything else.
  17. @r0ckyreed check out this one. It claims to remove heavy metals, forever metals, etc.. it seems very popular and non-standard
  18. What if there was a way to kidnap the highest ranking afghan war lord and make him do back-to-back 5-MEO-DMT sessions until he realizes he is God and integrates it and then do the Daniel interview 😁
  19. Perfect description of Assad’s Syria: