Breakingthewall

Member
  • Content count

    18,233
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Breakingthewall

  1. The problem is that you must believe that you are a separate identity to survive. The abandon is difficult when the Lions are running against you. I think that's why to trascend the ego is a very difficult job
  2. This has the same problem than reincarnation. Who goes to the hell? Must be the ego. But the ego is illusory, it's formed in this life, is like a clothing that cover the being. But maybe it have a permanence after death.
  3. Those desires like presitge , etc derive from the basic need for survival. and also of reproduction. those are the roots, completely animal. The boy in the cave knows that without the acceptance of the tribe he s going to die , and the adult feels the strong call of reproduction. Death and life , its normal that is so difficult to stop the desire. You need to trascend the animal
  4. Psychedelic , and with meditation some times
  5. insight happens when the river stops running so fast it creates foam and waves. when it stops for a moment the water becomes transparent and you can see the bottom. right away it starts moving again and the vision fades
  6. the root of desire is the need for survival. Ending the desire occurs only when you transcend the ego and a) you become aware that everything that happens is premeditated in some way and b) you see the possibility of giving your life possible. What I still can't see is where the motivation to act if there is no desire come from. I guess without desire there is no action.
  7. dream, illusion, material world, are only words. when you have an experience where you acquire the point of view of consciousness, it seems that a thin curtain disappears, and that the world and your person are empty dreams and that only consciousness is real, but when you return to the individual's pov ,consciousness , the emptiness, remain only in the memory and this world is very real. So which one is real? I would say that there is no need to make that distinction. What is, is. calling it "just a thought" doesn't make sense. perceiving without naming is more practical
  8. Yeah, when you can. What could be better? Let the life developing, you are privileged, you have a level of consciousness that very few have at your age. open up and let things be as they have to be
  9. @Laila you are trapped in the ego, like almost everyone else, but your ego makes you suffer. The positive of this is that you are forced to transcend it. you know, self-observation, meditation, and psychedelics. Well, and a big dose of intelligence and intuition, think by yourself and don't follow anyone, and you can completely escape that trap
  10. @Leo Nordin I think your doubts d be easily solved if you leave home, travel, and your money runs out. from there improvisation begins and life will guide you wherever it want. Before that, while the money lasts, enjoy it. I wouldn't worry a minute
  11. I don't know nothing and I don't care about any concepts. I'm open , no more
  12. It's wrong , the infinite is the void. Infinity and zero are the same. When you realized it there are not doubts. It's the most impressive realization , I shit in my pants (figuratively) when it happened. it's not a concept or anything learned. I read your trip with 10 grs of mushroom. When you talk about the nothing, that you are in the base of the reality and there is nothing, I had exactly that realization with 5 meo, but it's not all. Sorry for say but I think you should open your mind. Why do you say: I'm not interested in 5 meo because I already did 10 grs of mushroom, and it's the same or more? How do you know? Why you are absolutely sure that you reached the last truth? Look like you want to be stuck
  13. Something fundamental in the spiritual path is surrender, let things happen, trust that everything will be as it should be. jump without a parachute. hands over control. you don't have it anyway. think: yes ok, that's fine, but in money matters such nonsense is not worth it, you have to be more serious ... well, money, health, life and death, the trapeze artist does his stunts without a net. that's the beauty of life
  14. There is no path marked out for this, following the steps that someone dictates to you, I don't think it is of any use. acquiring complete mental independence is essential. as you say, it is a whole life that guides you to an outcome. you realize that every event in your life pointed to that destination. a destination that makes any other aspiration seem like a joke
  15. If you want to explain, Im very interested, and sure others too
  16. Call them "thoughts" or dream, or real, it's the same. They are. They come from the nothingness, so the nothingness create them. They are nothing but they are. So? Something is lost here. a piece is missing in your puzzle
  17. And who is thinking those thoughts?
  18. nothing ever happened, because it is infinite. anything or any event, with respect to infinity is the same as zero. but now observe yourself. there is something wrong here right? you are, right? in infinite abundance. the other face. nothing and everything
  19. @Mips I don't know how deep some people go meditating, but when you do 5meo, you will realize that we are talking about another dimension. It is the door to death, a very serious matter in my opinion.
  20. I think that when you understand that what happens in some way is deliberate, you know in an intuitive but clear way that you should accept and that you should not, and when you have a fight ahead
  21. congratulations on conquering the freedom. yes yes, there is no conquest, just let go ... but you have to conquer anyway!
  22. Haha horrible, shock therapy, but my ego needs , if not I will spend 100 years to let it (or me) go. The progress combinating 5 meo and auto observation (the whole day) is amazing
  23. suffering is inherent in complex life, living beings have to suffer to be driven to escape from that suffering. hunger, pain, etc. It is a survival mechanism, but in the human it takes on another dimension, since the thought system forms an identity, and creates the past and the future. the ego, let's say, and the ego is a machine to suffer, and even more the ego of today. In the past your ego used to say: we have come to this cruel world to suffer, in the next life we will have dinner with the Valkyries or whatever. You must do that and this, and relax. Today he says: in this life you have to enjoy every minute and everything has to be perfect, and when you die ... no no, that is forbidden, it doesn't exist. So we have a very complicated ego, perfect for the suffering. we have no choice but to transcend it. Most of suffering is about the identity, the mistreating of people in the past, be a looser, things that should have been different, like that, another about fear to the future, sickness, death, poverty, be a looser, etc, and really small percentage is real suffering in the present moment. Well, the others are happening now too, but auto induced for the mind
  24. Perceptions are not thoughts. Thoughts are concepts, ideas that use the language as estructure . They form the I, are irreal , like the I
  25. evident . what is infinite by definition? the nothingness. What happens when something, no matter how large, a finite universe, dissolves into infinity? which is revealed as 0. the absolute is nothing But it's also evidently that the nothingness is. If not, who is perceiving now? The nothingness of course