Breakingthewall

Member
  • Content count

    18,233
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Breakingthewall

  1. the matter is much more subtle than pushing by force of will. the one who pushes is the ego, which (paradoxically) tries to displace the ego, to be more pure, true, etc. so another better ego. when what you have to do is stop. How can the action of something stop itself, when the same action is strengthening that something? can not. the only violent way to stop the ego is a psychedelic blow. The non-violent way is to sit for hours a day without expecting anything, without wanting anything more than to sit and observe, be
  2. I think the issue is when meditation becomes your main hobby, your passion, what you do before anything else. the other is as if you want to do rock climbing and you read a lot of books about climbing. Okay, you can talk about it over a few beers, but you're not even remotely a climber. you need years of sticking to the rock before that
  3. Nobody here transcends survival, at most we take a look at what there is if you stop survival mode for a while, but for this you have to have guaranteed survival, if not, it will be difficult not to focus exclusively on it. And the connor thing ... well, using homeless people to get views on YouTube to earn money doesn't seem like an example of altruistic holiness to me
  4. @Javfly33 the ego is a smart bastard. a genius. it disguises itself in many ways. in the end, all that is software is ego. I mean any thought, idea, concept. The difficult thing about this is being able to be without thought or concept, even for a moment, it is anti-human. you have to fool yourself. meditation and psychedelics are the tool, but don't think psychedelics are going to do the job for you. you have to want to transcend the concept, not replace it with another. Psychedelic could help you , but you must want to let the ego go (the ego must want to let himself go)
  5. @Javfly33 you do not understand the scope of the ego game. all you think about is ego. solipism, or that we are many, pure ego. you are not someone, you are something. that something is unlike anything you can think of. stop thinking and get out of the ego, or keep thinking and stay in the ego, but don't mistake one for the other
  6. reality takes itself as a model to be. you are the reality that takes shape in a determined energy pattern. You are not the form, but the reality, but the form exists. During your life this form changes, sometimes radically, creating a new pattern. When you die, this pattern will serve as a model for another in which reality will be, to keep changing
  7. I once had a realization, and since then everything has been different. I was brooding and suffering for everything that in my life was not as it should be, when suddenly I saw the void where there was nothing, and from the void something appeared, and that something was what it is. and I saw that judging it as good or bad was a complete delusion. what it is shone like a perfect jewel, it could not be otherwise, since it was what it is, the only thing that exists, without being able to be compared with anything else. any appraisal of that as good or bad was nonsense, insanity. like saying that the blue of the sky is not good. it's the sky, it's perfect, it's a miracle. giving an opinion on whether it is correct or not is as if a chimpanzee thinks if the arrangement of the galaxies is not correct. every thing in your life is the facet of a perfect diamond. I know it sounds like cheap self help but it is. but you have to see the void to realize that
  8. Looks like that reality is in a way a test. I see the obstacles placed at the exact point, the sensitive and intelligent being stuck in the labyrinth of rats, to which tests are proposed. I see a reality that creates itself and is subject to its own rules, which it cannot break. it is not omnipotent, it has to adapt itself. I also see enormous ambition, a desire for greater complexity. More than faith in God, it is service to God. so to ourselves. we have something to do, no matter how small, a step to climb in our ambition to be
  9. @Javfly33 Yes, yes, I know. I think God made it that way because He couldn't do it any other way. it had to be that way. But we must not underestimate human pain, which is the engine of evolution. if you leave the wheel you see that everything is software, a trick to make us dance that we ourselves do. but what about those who don't see it? his pain is enormous. I walk down the street and I see people caught in a terrible trap, in the end everything will be fixed, they will be free, but first, the matter is not funny
  10. God is quite a tyrant. what matters to him about his hamsters is that they run on the wheel, that they do what they have to do. His happiness is irrelevant. Yeah, he's the hamsters, I guess that's the only way for them to run. the thoughts, the whole movie, are software for the monkey to prosper, exist, survive, advance. a scam, but the monkey is a soldier and he did not come here to have a good time
  11. the past is a construction of your mind, since .... the present is another construction of your mind, unless you are in a mindless state, pure empty consciousness, then it will not be past since it will be all the same. To remember something, you have to give it meaning, and that is what the mind does. it shapes, limits, encapsulates the present moment, and thus can be classified in memory. and so you create the world. the whole world is a mental creation
  12. what you call your life is basically your ego. The whole story, the movie, every image, thought, idea, is your ego, a creation of the mind, illusory and unreal. the real is empty, nothing, without hold, unlimited, undifferentiated. the solution: detach yourself from your ego completely, undo the ties with your story. dare to enter the void, to be the void. It is not easy to substitute something for nothing, it is true, but as the saying goes, nothing is going to make you happy until nothing makes you happy
  13. the Christian god is a triangle, the Muslim cannot be represented, the Hindus are elephants and things like that, and in Buddhism there is no god. what do you have? Zeus?
  14. Hah yeah, i thought more or less that, that's why I deleted. I was thinking in my own attachments
  15. Could be , i see deliberation looking my life, as if each thing had a purpose, and observing the world the same, evolution, desire to be more ... something. but probably these are egoic projections
  16. from an absolute point of view I agree with him, there is only joy, beauty, unity. but from a realtive point of view I see a blacksmith shaping, twisting to straighten, softening to harden. with a goal
  17. yeah, I'm not talking about enlightenment, just curiosity of the mind. Speculation
  18. Yeah, but i think it's a wrong map. Probably it's Impossible to know, God's designs are inscrutable, etc. but it is impossible not to wonder, especially seeing the deliberation
  19. @Mason Riggle interesting point of view of Alan watts but I don't share it. that that reality dreams for fun and is bored with perfect dreams is to humanize reality. It seems to me that design tends towards something, very deliberate, passionate, enormously ambitious and powerful, and deliberation. But it's humanize too. who knows towards what. Probably it is something that creates itself from itself in an improvised way.
  20. looking at my life it seems to me that this is a deliberate plan. circumstances that make you sleep and then wake up. I wonder the reason for all this. Apart from the answer "infinite love", I have the feeling that it is something necessary, but for what? do not know. what do you think?
  21. I would say that reality creates itself taking itself as an example. something appears from the absolute nothing, a base, and that base takes itself as an example to create, and is limited by itself. He does not know where he is going, he just creates spontaneously ... is that so? because on the other hand I once had the realization that God does not create in stages or steps. that there is no evolution. but that doesn't make sense
  22. practice masturbation in the company of others I would rather call it fucking
  23. The clouds are the perfect sky...but how to see that when you are lost in them? You have not to remove the clouds, you have to remove the you. But how?
  24. I think it meaning that your mind is opening, the work pays off. Two days ago I also had the strongest sober opening ever. I was sitting on the subway thinking: then, if memory were zero, how would the perception of reality be? Obviously, time would not be perceived, and ..... suddenly, the collapse. I saw with absolute clarity the illusion that my mind was creating, the projection in all directions of ideas, memories, and their phantasmality. my nonexistence as an individual, and that of everyone else. what else? what individual? all are projections and under those projections the obvious shines. I got out of the subway and the blue sky was perfect, pure art, and the green of the trees was made of goodness, it was overwhelming and I cried. I sat down and the realization came to me that things do not happen in steps, there was no beginning, no big bang. will it be like this? I don't know, but at that moment things went wrong. I thought: why all this? this scam. why this deception? a sense of evil appeared, and my mind lost most of its openness, but since then my feeling is to live surrounded by brilliant beauty. The work works