-
Content count
15,131 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Someone here
-
Someone here replied to upstream's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I don't get it I'm not the mood for riddles at the moment. -
Someone here replied to upstream's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
True because that's an impossible duality. If you assume the absolute truth is absent and it needs to be attained you have guaranteed that you will never find it. Because it was never lost. Absolute truth is absolutely true. It can never be attained because it can never be lost. The only thing that is preventing us from awakening is our insisting that we are not awake.. You are only focusing on the absolute truth of what is outside the matrix and ignoring the absolute truth of what is inside the matrix. Truth is not somewhere else lol. awakening is not an object that "you" carry with you. You are not even real and awakening is all that there is. That's how I see it personally and it has set me home for good.? -
Someone here replied to upstream's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
LOL she is a she.. Maybe she is right after all I'm not awake ya know -
Someone here replied to upstream's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
It has no name sir.. It is prior to my labeling it.. Whatever I say will be the interpretation of what I'm conscious of not what I'm actually conscious of... Because what I'm actually conscious of is a fucking unexplainable.. Uninterpretationable miracle. Which means you can give it whatever name you want or I want in this case. -
Someone here replied to upstream's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Integrating what??? Lol. Contemplate this word carefully.. INFINITY. Analyze this.. non-finite=Non definitive=Unknown= No thing=Beyond it all=And it is all.. It is the integration and the non-integration.. And much more. -
Someone here replied to upstream's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Inliytened1 @remember is there anything that exists but the absolute?. Can illusions exist in actuality ? Is there something more true than another except in the mind? And therefore can you not be awake? Does falsehood even exist? If my level of consciousness at this moment is not the absolute truth how come it exists? Can you not be awake? Is a realization of the truth bigger than the truth itself? Can you ever realize the whole truth? Can the infinite be couched within the finite? -
Someone here replied to upstream's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
How do you measure that? Is there an objective scale somewhere in the universe for measuring awakenings? Is there a holy book or ultimate authority somewhere that gets to decide the levels of Awakening and who's "woke" and who's not?. If awakening is subjective experience how can you make objective judgments about who's awake and who's not based on your subjective experiences? . like when Leo says I'm conscious of XYZ and if you are not conscious of XYZ like me then you are not awake.. Tada! Lol -
1- what is the best meditation technique to reach the highest levels of consciousness possible (via meditation alone) ? 2-how to embody the highest levels of love possible for me in my life ?. spreading love..helping others and being less selfish resonates with me and looks like what my life purpose should be. starting to give some money to charity. what else can i do to embody love and selflessness ?
-
Someone here replied to Vercingetorix's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
there is a lot to do. it is absolutely infinite lol, dance to this for example -
Someone here replied to Vercingetorix's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
guys.. the fact that you are talking to each others already indicates that each one of you believes the other exists or otherwise there is no point talking to nobody. -
Someone here replied to Vercingetorix's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
As I said. Subjectively there is only your awareness to be certain. Others are literally just animated objects. You realize that? This doesn't mean they don't have awareness. Again both possibilities are open but it's absolutely fucking unknowable (unless you did know that as you said I would like to hear how are you the only real one.. Apparently I'm the only real one so I don't know what are you talking about? Lol?). -
Someone here replied to Vercingetorix's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
You can't ever map reality. Because the map is part of reality. Reality is always more crazy and bigger than your maps and what you imagine. It's like trying to map your house but you forget that the map is itself part from the house so you have to map the map and map the map of the map to infinity lol. -
Someone here replied to Vercingetorix's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
LOL I said even if you are not all alone you are all alone. Yes YOU . -
Someone here replied to Someone here's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Serotoninluv @JayG84 great explanation guys. Thanks for the eye-opening -
Someone here replied to Vercingetorix's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Vercingetorix look.. Can you prove that you are not dreaming in your bed right now?.. NO. Can you ever prove that every single person around you are not robots with no internal self-awareness?.. NO. Does that mean solipsism is true?.. NO. Then what does that mean?? It means solipsism is undebunkable! It might be true and might be false but there is just no fucking way to know that for "certain" Why is that? Because as a matter of fact this field of awareness (your awareness) is the only thing that you ever experienced and will ever experience of reality. You get that? . Others have an internal self-awareness like you or they are just dream characters??? Who knows? How could you possibly know?. But they are real as objects that's undeniable and they behave as if they do have self-awareness. Bottom line.. Even if solipsism is false objectively it's absolutely true subjectively. Which means it doesn't matter!! Smoke a joint and forget about that shit if you care about your mental health lol. -
Someone here replied to Someone here's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
You are saying nothing at all lol. To that I can only respond by saying nothing lol -
Someone here replied to Someone here's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Serotoninluv so I can do whatever I want and that would be the highest embodiment of love? Or should I listen to my intuition and my biases of what I believe love is?. -
Someone here replied to Someone here's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
There is until it's realized that there isn't. In another words there is and there isn't. See? From the absolute perspective no statement about reality is more valid. But the absolute perspective only manifests itself through relative parts. It's like looking at a 3D object.. You can only see one 2D slice of the object at a time.. From the relative perspective it has one face.. From the absolute perspective it has endless faces. You dig that? -
Someone here replied to NorthNow's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@James123 I want to try the joint that you smoke jk lol -
Someone here replied to Someone here's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
It's all "it". There is no "not it". But "it" is infinitely diverse and complex. Pain is not pleasure even tho they are both "it". -
Someone here replied to Someone here's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
lol no worries. Again I didn't ingnore it it's just impractical IMO. It has validity from a certain perspective but from where I am coming from here I need (I believe I need) more steps. These are thoughts and beliefs no worries lol. It's inevitable tho. When you say "don't believe thoughts of XYZ... Etc" there is no one who believes or doesn't believe. There is just what's arising. -
Someone here replied to Someone here's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I dig that. But why can't I say to myself I Will embody the highest love and selflessness by killing people, stealing their money and accumulating it for myself?. You see this moral relativism will eventually lead to nihilism and chaos. Just do whatever the heck you want and it will be love. Let's be real.. No human lives his life actually by that principle. It's impossible to talk from the absolute perspective. From the absolute perspective anything equals anything. It becomes meaningless when applied in the relative domain. -
Someone here replied to Someone here's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Nice perspective ?? -
Someone here replied to Someone here's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Thanks bro. Will try this method out. -
Someone here replied to Someone here's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Seems like what you're suggesting is not having any plans or shoulds and just act spontaneously out from the moment.. Is that what you are getting to?
