Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Danioover9000

The UFC and MMA needs a reformation.

4 posts in this topic

They need to keep Dana White in check, and stop giving out world titles so easily to people of this character like Sean Strickland, only winning because Izy's defense and evasion skills were his weakness:

Respect for the Navy Seals, and stage blue/orange military people.

This shows again, time and time again, that the internet and social media platforms makes people more mentally unwell, increasing ADD/ADHD via Tik Tok and engineering a need in users to seek more shorter content, more narcissism and false expectations via algorithms auto beautifying profile pics, misinformation spread way more rapidly than any previous information ecology in history, increasing psychopathy/sociopathy via making other accounts and too much 2d interfaces than 3rd interactions with people in real life, and many other ailments from just overuse of social media. Sean seems to be highly effected by online opinions, trolls and haters much more.

Sean desperately needs to see Jordan Peterson to clean his house!😂

I started watching UFC in the early 90s when it first came out. I sort of miss how it used to be a bit classier than it is now. That is what I enjoyed most about boxing as a kid, it had a sense of class in it's presentation. The UFC ring is filled with advertisements, and the screen is full of all sorts of pop-ups lol, about betting odds and twitter reactions. Some of the fighters carry themselves in a classy way, but often it has an overall trashy vibe. 

In the same way playing bad music at a loud volume won't make it as good as a song rendered from true meaning, Bruce Buffer screaming will never have the same impact as Michael Buffer effortlessly channeling the presence of the moment.

The fighters are great, but the style is not doing it for me anymore.

Video by PBD:

I love how, in terms of body language, quieter and more subdued Patrick went when the guy was talking about fraudsters in the Navy Seals, because Patrick was doing an MLM scheme in the past. I don't know if he's dropped it or continues in more discreet ways.

This hasn't anything to do with the UFC. If one wins then he wins even though you are an asshole, look Conor.

Dana has his owns interests, sure but all sport companies do.

Martial Arts are beautiful and in fact we are seeing a tendency towards healthier beef. For example, Volkanovski vs Topuria is a great example. There was an intense beef but on the professional level, not in the personal.

For the first time we have a spanish champ on the featherweight division. I really like him and I'm sure he'll bring prosperity to my country. As you can see with martial arts you tend to have people on both extremes of the Gaussian distribution in terms of maturity.