ivankiss

When the opposite is no longer needed

60 posts in this topic

When black is no longer needed in order to know white...

When down is no longer needed in order to know up...

When this is no longer needed in order to know that...

When you are no longer needed in order to know me...

When pain and suffering are no longer needed in order to know joy and peace...

When darkness is no longer needed in order to know Light...

When falsehood is no longer needed in order to know Truth...

When death is no longer needed in order to know life...

When everything is no longer needed in order to know nothing...

That is the ultimate liberation of being. That is pure isness, which does not know itself through opposition, rather through the obviousness of its own existence.

Consciousness needs no opposite in order to be conscious of itself. Opposition is only necessary while it seems like there is something other than consciousness in existence. Once that final barrier collapses, all there is is one, infinite, conscious Beingness.

2 hours ago, ivankiss said:

When black is no longer needed in order to know white...

When down is no longer needed in order to know up...

When this is no longer needed in order to know that...

When you are no longer needed in order to know me...

When pain and suffering are no longer needed in order to know joy and peace...

When darkness is no longer needed in order to know Light...

When falsehood is no longer needed in order to know Truth...

When death is no longer needed in order to know life...

When everything is no longer needed in order to know nothing...

That is the ultimate liberation of being. That is pure isness, which does not know itself through opposition, rather through the obviousness of its own existence.

Consciousness needs no opposite in order to be conscious of itself. Opposition is only necessary while it seems like there is something other than consciousness in existence. Once that final barrier collapses, all there is is one, infinite, conscious Beingness.

Oneness includes manyness, infinity includes the finite, you can’t escape duality, 

you wouldn’t even type this post about opposites if you didn’t know opposites 😂

4 minutes ago, Yousif said:

Oneness includes manyness, infinity includes the finite, you can’t escape duality, 

you wouldn’t even type this post about opposites if you didn’t know opposites 😂

💯

Why so serious?

@Yousif where does it say that I myself do not know opposites?

There is not a single I mentioned in the entire post. But please, do feel free to keep projecting.

3 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@Yousif where does it say that I myself do not know opposites?

There is not a single I mentioned in the entire post. But please, do feel free to keep projecting.

Where did I say that? 

All I said was that the very reason you’re conscious right now because of the existence of unconscious,

you will always need the unconscious to know the conscious

but your post says that you don’t need the unconscious anymore and that’s false, they’re 2 sides of the same coin.

24 minutes ago, Yousif said:

Where did I say that? 

Here:

2 hours ago, Yousif said:

you wouldn’t even type this post about opposites if you didn’t know opposites 

24 minutes ago, Yousif said:

you will always need the unconscious to know the conscious

False. There is no unconsciousness, actually.

25 minutes ago, Yousif said:

but your post says that you don’t need the unconscious anymore and that’s false, they’re 2 sides of the same coin.

If what is said in the original post is understood and actualized, there are no sides and no coin.

That's just spiritual fairytales.

5 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

False. There is no unconsciousness, actually.

If god is infinite, that would mean there will  always be something new created or to become conscious of, and that new thing would be the unconscious coming into consciousness.

the unconscious is what hasn’t manifested yet.

@ivankiss Every post here, no matter how conceptually advanced is in fact spiritual fairy tale. Yours too Dear Friend, as well as all mine😉😘.

6 minutes ago, Yousif said:

If god is infinite, that would mean there will  always be something new created or to become conscious of, and that new thing would be the unconscious coming into consciousness.

A rational, linear, limited, human little mind might think that. A scientist, even.

Infinity, is not quite like that though, thank God.

It all already is, brosif. And this is all there is.

1 minute ago, ivankiss said:

A rational, linear, limited, human little mind might think that. A scientist, even.

Infinity, is not quite like that though, thank God.

It all already is, brosif. And this is all there is.

Infinity includes the finite, it has no end, no beginning, and it is infinitely a mystery to itself.

5 minutes ago, Yousif said:

Infinity includes the finite

That's like saying the ocean includes the drop. 

There is no drop dude. It's all just the ocean.

1 minute ago, ivankiss said:

That's like saying the ocean includes the drop. 

There is no drop dude. It's all just the ocean.

Who said there’s only one god, one ocean? 

6 minutes ago, Yousif said:

Who said there’s only one god, one ocean? 

Infinite infinities is still just infinity.

Posted (edited)

This is the kind of post that can keep going to Infinity with no resolution in sight. All perspectives will be false and true simultaneously just by the nature of this post. Duality is being compared to duality. This and that are two separate things. Both are the same. "This" can only know itself through "that" and both are indistinguishable without the other. Good luck with this drama circus.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

This is the kind of post that can keep going to Infinity with no resolution in sight. All perspectives will be false and true simultaneously just by the nature of this post. Duality is being compared to duality. This and that are two separate things. Both are the same. "This" can only know itself through "that" and both are indistinguishable without the other. Good luck with this drama circus.

That’s literally what I said, to have something is to have nothing, they’re 2 sides of the same coin, but he is saying “no, it’s all nothing, you don’t need the something “. Then I proceed to say, the only reason there’s existence itself is because of those 2 aspects of reality, he wants you to to treat them as if they’re one, as if pain/ pleasure are the same, even tho they’re 2 sides of the same coin.

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Yousif said:

That’s literally what I said, to have something is to have nothing, they’re 2 sides of the same coin, but he is saying “no, it’s all nothing, you don’t need the something “. Then I proceed to say, the only reason there’s existence itself is because of those 2 aspects of reality, he wants you to to treat them as if they’re one, as if pain/ pleasure are the same, even tho they’re 2 sides of the same coin.

That's why I said there will be true and false statements simultaneously. One coin = two sides = ONE (coin). So, both statements are correct, depending on how you look at it.  Nothing exists independently on it's own. I think what he's saying is it's all illusory and there is nothing but Consciousness. Not sure what he's trying to communicate.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

Fools...

There are no opposites, no duality, no sides, no coins.

Only direct consciousness, right now. 

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

That's why I said there will be true and false simultaneously. One coin = two sides = ONE (coin). So, both statements are correct, depending on how you look at it.  Nothing exists independently on it's own. I think what he's saying is it's all illusory and there is nothing but Consciousness. Not sure what he's trying to communicate.

Consciousness includes the unconscious, he’s saying there’s no unconsciousness.

3 minutes ago, Yousif said:

There's no unconsciousness in respect to Consciousness but there is unconsciousness in respect to a state as in being unconscious. Consciousness cannot become unconscious. The unseen is potential. Waiting to become manifest through thoughts, beliefs, etc.

4 minutes ago, Yousif said:

Falsehood/truth is its a duality, 

good/bad is a duality, 

but from gods pov it’s all good, not from ours as humans, bad and pain are very real to us and shouldn’t be treated as if they weren’t real even tho from god’s pov they aren’t really bad