mr_engineer

'Creep' is an anti-male slur.

23 posts in this topic

When you call someone this word, you're essentially saying that they don't deserve love, that they're unlovable. It's akin to the N-word for Black people, it's a sexist slur. 

My request to the mods is to recognize it as such and to regulate the forum for this anti-male sexism. 

Dude, stop it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

What I'm saying is very serious and important. If you think I'm wrong, please, prove it. 

Posted (edited)

Creep is not someone you are, creepy is the socially uncalibrated way you are behaving, which you could change if you were serious about learning game.

If I stared at people's crotches whenever I talked to them, that would be a creepy behavior that I could learn to change and stop being creepy.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Creep is not someone you are, creepy is the socially uncalibrated way you are behaving, which you could change if you were serious about learning game.

No one is born creepy.

Then why do people resort to a personal attack, if it's not personal? The word in and of itself implies 'unlovable'. 

Edited by mr_engineer

Just now, mr_engineer said:

Then why do people resort to a personal attack, if it's not personal?

YOU are making it personal. It's not personal.

The word in and of itself implies 'unlovable'. 

No it doesn't. That's how you take it because you are insecure and resentful.

Are they doing this because they're socially uncalibrated and projecting that onto you?! Or, even worse - are they uncivilized? Because, in my books, that's way worse than being uncalibrated. 

Are they doing this because they're socially uncalibrated and projecting that onto you?! Or, even worse - are they uncivilized? Because, in my books, that's way worse than being uncalibrated. 

No. You are over-thinking this. It just means your behavior is weird and out of touch.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No it doesn't. That's how you take it because you are insecure and resentful.

Yes, it does. 

'Creep' means 'scary person'. Meaning, the person fundamentally is someone who evokes fear, not love! (Fear and love are opposites.)

A lot of people think Black people are 'creepy', because they themselves are racist. This is why I likened the word itself to the N-word. 

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If I stared at people's crotches whenever I talked to them, that would be a creepy behavior that I could learn to change and stop being creepy.

There are situations in which it may not be 'uncalibrated' to look at someone's crotch. That would be, in the bedroom. 

When you tell someone that looking at people's crotches is 'scary behavior', this actually holds them back, sexually, because it demonizes their sexuality. You tell them that there is a time and a place for it. 

Posted (edited)

24 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

Yes, it does. 

'Creep' means 'scary person'. Meaning, the person fundamentally is someone who evokes fear, not love!

Yes, your behavior is scaring vulnerable girls. So stop doing that. Simple.

13 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

There are situations in which it may not be 'uncalibrated' to look at someone's crotch. That would be, in the bedroom. 

When you tell someone that looking at people's crotches is 'scary behavior', this actually holds them back, sexually, because it demonizes their sexuality. You tell them that there is a time and a place for it. 

You deliberately refuse to take in the points I make.

Why don't you just learn to behave better? It will be easier than all this complaining you do for YEARS. 

Edited by Leo Gura

Are you calling black people creeps. Seems like it; to associate calling someone a creep is like saying the N-word. Black people call each other the N-word all the time. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, your behavior is scaring vulnerable girls. So stop doing that. Simple.

If my behavior is legal, maybe they're the ones who should be dealing with their issues and facing their fears. Do we want a society of cowards or brave people?! 

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

Are you calling black people creeps. Seems like it; to associate calling someone a creep is like saying the N-word. Black people call each other the N-word all the time. 

Not me, a lot of other people do that. Because, as I said, they're racist. They're implying that when someone is 'Black', they're 'scary'. 

13 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

You know this is not what he meant. It's so obvious. Why would it be bad to look at someone's crotch you're about to sleep with or in a bedroom with. Your arguments are so way off. 

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Why don't you just learn to behave better? It will be easier than all this complaining you do for YEARS. 

You continue to make this personal, about me. 

I'm not personally attacking anyone here. Yall are. 

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You know this is not what he meant. It's so obvious. Why would it be bad to look at someone's crotch you're about to sleep with or in a bedroom with. Your arguments are so way off. 

My point is, you cannot make blanket rules about what is 'calibrated behavior' vs what is 'uncalibrated behavior'. So, even if you wanted to regulate other people's behavior like this, you couldn't. 

Maybe those people doing the 'creep-shaming' should learn about context. Which, ironically, is a part of calibration! 

Edited by mr_engineer

1 minute ago, mr_engineer said:

If my behavior is legal, maybe they're the ones who should be dealing with their issues and facing their fears. Do we want a society of cowards or brave people?! 

Not me, a lot of other people do that. Because, as I said, they're racist. They're implying that when someone is 'Black', they're 'scary'. 

Scary and creepy could mean two different things. Scary as in a man in the elevator looking all serious with a briefcase in his hand wearing a fur coat and people saying hi to him and he doesn't respond. That's scary. A guy in the elevator sticking his tongue out at me and grabbing his crotch, that's creepy. 

I'm sure those people you're talking about that you say they say when someone is black, they're scary surely not talking about Oprah or Denzel or Obama. 

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

You continue to make this personal, about me. 

I'm not personally attacking anyone here. Yall are. 

I have been earnestly trying to help you for a long time now. But my patience with you is running thin. You show no interest in learning or changing.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

Scary and creepy could mean two different things. Scary as in a man in the elevator looking all serious with a briefcase in his hand wearing a fur coat and people saying hi to him and he doesn't respond. That's scary. A guy in the elevator sticking his tongue out at me and grabbing his crotch, that's creepy. 

Which of these is illegal? 

The reason this question is important, is because that's what can be regulated. 

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

I have been earnestly trying to help you for a long time now. But my patience with you is running thin.

This is not about me, this is about dictionary-definitions of words.