Rafael Thundercat

Destiny sounds great in this Interview

8 posts in this topic

I post this there because for me at least this interview feels like entretainment and not education per se. Of course there is some perspectives to get from it but I think in this video Destiny looks like a  Sane person. 

White people are being taught to hate themselves. They do hate themselves. I hear stories about white people going to other countries and if they hang out with other white people they get shamed. Then I see foreigners come over to my country and they hang out with eachother. White people don't have an identity and they need one or their countries are going to collapse.

44 minutes ago, Hojo said:

I see foreigners come over to my country and they hang out with eachother.

Context? What country?

Posted (edited)

@Hojo 

Who are white people? Why shouldn't they be ashamed? Who is teaching them to be ashamed? Isn't being white an identity already?

I have seen so many English-speaking people in foreign countries and would say that they are way more confident than locals.

54 minutes ago, Hojo said:

White people don't have an identity and they need one or their countries are going to collapse.

Why should they have an identity in the first place?

I intuit that it will be more racist than others, as it will be opposed to all of them.

Edited by Understander

Posted (edited)

@Understander white people are shaming themselves because they hate themselves.

If you don't have an identity you are non existent and have 0 physical power. If you didn't have an identity you would stop existing. They need an identity to exist and have a force in reality.

Edited by Hojo

@Hojo

If you hate yourself, you still have an identity. I don't think people can actively 24/7 hating themselves.

Maybe they have done something that is shameful.

@Understander are you commenting about the actual video?did you watch it?  Probably not, thats why you are derailing this topic onto ypur own thing, and I dont even undeestand what you want to say with your writing. Go, study, live and when you are back to your senses you are ellegible to be a good contributor for this Forum. 

Posted (edited)

@Rafael Thundercat 

Calm down. I wasn't talking to you.

I'll will leave you alone with your post.

Edited by Understander