Growly

Third eye

6 posts in this topic

Can someone explain to me what this is, I think I know what it is but I want to hear other opinions on third eye. 

Is this video fake or has some use?

With Third Eye activation You see reality as it is, Clarity is now within Your Grasp, other experiences happen too, you may withdrawal from normal day to day activities, relationships and such things, and not care about them at all..Dangerous to go to this place alone, without a Guru's guidance and such...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

@Growly No, not a regular experience, have felt it, then it goes away, need more sadhana on it..

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

8 hours ago, Ishanga said:

With Third Eye activation You see reality as it is, Clarity is now within Your Grasp, other experiences happen too, you may withdrawal from normal day to day activities, relationships and such things, and not care about them at all..Dangerous to go to this place alone, without a Guru's guidance and such...

Is very simple, when you activate pineal gland your breath energy patten becomes horizontal infinite instead of vertical curl (see infinity meditation video of sadhguru, he explains this).

You literally merge with 'physical reality'. Is amazing but difficult to maintain. The high is totally worth it.