worldquake

Ordering Radiogardase® (Prussian Blue) , GP says no prescription

7 posts in this topic

Dear Everybody,

As Leo predicted the GP does not give a shit about improving health. I showed him my high Thallium and Cesium level, explained properly that I just need a prescription and they replied short and sweet F*ck you.

I would like to find a way around and get a prescription for this Radiogardase® (Prussian Blue) medication. Anybody can advise me anything? I am willing to pay extra of course.

Thanks, Tamás

Posted (edited)

Don't use a GP, you need to find a quality doctor who specializes in Functional Medicine and has experience with chelation protocols. If the doc has no chelation experience, don't even bother going to him.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 hours ago, worldquake said:

Dear Everybody,

As Leo predicted the GP does not give a shit about improving health. I showed him my high Thallium and Cesium level, explained properly that I just need a prescription and they replied short and sweet F*ck you.

I would like to find a way around and get a prescription for this Radiogardase® (Prussian Blue) medication. Anybody can advise me anything? I am willing to pay extra of course.

Thanks, Tamás

Leo is right.

In 6 years of medical school, the topic of chelation therapy came up about two times. 
We are talking about a highly specific therapy which, outside of functional medicine circles, is only used in a very particular context.
You either need to find an experienced functional MD in your vicinity or get it somewhere off the black market (which I strongly advice against!).

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

Why do you think thallium and cesium are your problem? thallium chelates with ala, dmsa and DMPS anyways, so I'd just do the normal chelation protocol as explained by Andy Cutler 

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

@mmKay Can you send me a research link where ALA is proven to remove those, I can't seem to find any evidence for your statement .

"Why do you think thallium and cesium are your problem?" - Urine test as Leo suggested. Clearly beyond the green (which is BS as well) And I already understand that I actually do not know what causes my son to be autistic (He cannot speak, no communication, typical heavy metal toxicity symptoms) and what is the most toxic to him out of the 5 or more he has high levels of. I just want to get rid of all toxicity from him.

Thallium and Cesium are definitely not chelated with DMSA for sure. Leo did not mention in his video, and I already also did 2 tests on myself (provoked and not provoked with DMSA), and it clearly shows DMSA is super efficient on Mercury, Lead and Antimony and has absolutely no effect on Thallium and Cesium or many others (I have visible levels of toxicity and they are equal). ALA: I read research, nothing that mentions Thallium Cesium, so I think it is better you do some research before you might mislead people to think DMSA+ALA is a sort of all-cure, no it is not.

@Leo Gura @undeather I found already in your forum the cure I want to try: Radiogardase® (Prussian Blue) - I just really need a prescription from a practitioner. Dosing and everything is documented. But thanks anyways, at least I know what to look for in Hungary (Functional Medicine practitioners) I will try that too.

Posted (edited)

I got it from Andy Cutler's Hair Interpretation Manual. I'm no biochemist nor I know what studies does he base his claims off, but he has been one of the leading authorities in this subject. The book has a dedicated section for toxic heavy metals different than mercury. You could try joining the andy cutler  chelation facebook group. They have a sub group dedicated to specifically chelating children. There is a lot of people in your shoes there.
The reason I said I'd recommend normal chelation if you tolerate it is because there are no safe levels of toxic metals ,so getting rid of any arsenic, lead and specifically mercury that you have should improve your situation meanwhile you try your other thing, Aparently  mercury is nr 1 foe and once it's out of your body it recovers natural detoxification capabilities for other heavy metals.

If you're asking for more ideas, maybe try Zeolite Nanoparticles. It's supposed to work for Thallium as well. I've been using it for two months and the results are unclear.

I would avoid the one that has nano sized silver added. It's the cheaper one. The science is between miracle health supplement and terribly toxic heavy metal that you can't chelate out

https://www.actualized.org/insights/zeolite-nanoparticles-for-detox

wishing good luck to you and your child.

Extra resources

,,.jpg

Edited by mmKay

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

@mmKay Yes I know the Zeolite, I already ordered as a backup plan :)

Yes I also researched that, aware of the size requirements (smaller the better), thanks for sharing that valuable link.

I tend to try first the bulletproof which seems to be the Prussian Blue. But yeah, I do not care what it costs, I will buy those stuff then and I will test him either way and if worked the Thallium will be lower.