Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Danioover9000

Genocide deniers?

7 posts in this topic

If this is true then Destiny looks REALLY bad:

I have seen some debates of Destiny and he is quite cold to me regarding this whole situation.

Also he trusts IDF way too much.

I would not call him objective here.

In an interview he called 11 year old throwing rocks at Israeli soldiers "military people".

Sick individual.

@Karmadhi

1 hour ago, Karmadhi said:

I have seen some debates of Destiny and he is quite cold to me regarding this whole situation.

Also he trusts IDF way too much.

I would not call him objective here.

In an interview he called 11 year old throwing rocks at Israeli soldiers "military people".

Sick individual.

Agreed. As an ex fan of Destiny I've seen A LOT of sick behaviors from this guy, from having this clip of him laughing about the genocidal claims like he was literally laughing at the whole thing, to justifying doxxing some woman's work place on twitter cuz of some joke of throwing an egg at him, to spinning narratives about his divorce from Melina.

I even covered him in my body language thread here:

And the whole drama between Destiny and Mr. Girl, and it just felt hyper manipulative as hell. Yes Mr. Girl is part provocateur, part edgy, part empath narcissist, part rapper/film maker, but he actually made some good points against Destiny, that him writing on his reddit page gained a lot of traction and critiques against Destiny that his mod shut it down and banned Mr. Girl. It's ridiculous. And that Destiny report he released was telling, but it's a very long read through I don't suggest, but take my word on it it really painted Destiny in a totally different way that I had to stop watching him or following his content.

I see that he is anti the war in Ukraine and says Russia is doing bad things there while ignoring the 10x worse things Israel does.

This makes me think he is either lowkey racist or white supremacist or anti Muslim.

There is no way you can support Ukraine and not support Gaza unless you see Ukranians as more worthy of living. Especially considering people in Gaza are suffering far more.

Hence racist.

Edited by Karmadhi

@Karmadhi

On 29/02/2024 at 10:47 AM, Karmadhi said:

I see that he is anti the war in Ukraine and says Russia is doing bad things there while ignoring the 10x worse things Israel does.

This makes me think he is either lowkey racist or white supremacist or anti Muslim.

There is no way you can support Ukraine and not support Gaza unless you see Ukranians as more worthy of living. Especially considering people in Gaza are suffering far more.

Hence racist.

Yes, and I'd also say opportunist as well as experienced in knowing how to market public outrage just enough to stay relevant, especially with him doing podcasts around YouTube is concerning. Even lately in his Twitter recently been joking about suicide and dehumanizing a few people and those who lean more pro Palestine. I don't know how he's getting away with that much hage speech in Twitter.

And yes he doesn't want further war in Ukraine and Russia, but even in that it's clear the American and western bias is playing oht through him, plus him even being defamatory to John Mearsheimer without even engaging in his arguments is already telling.

Destiny is a genocide denier. yes he sucks. HasanAbi also sucks. who cares, we shouldn't be taking them seriously politically.

Posted (edited)

For much of this, it's confronting the victim role as an excuse to do anything.

Israel CANNOT acknowledge another victim when it interacts with Palestine, same with most people, because to do so it immediately creates a connection as opposed to the division of the 'other' or the enemy. It's fundamental for its self-identity as the victim, to never acknowledge another it is facing as a victim. I'll explain:

You'll see it in film stories, in political actions, in domestic abuse, in average conversations. People will maneuver themselves into the victim role and then use that as an excuse to do or say anything. It's a great way to go to the bar every night and drink your problems away.  As a kid, it's a survival mechanism some of us develop, but you can see how entire countries, religions, and regions of the world use it as a core component in their self-identities. 

There has to be a perceived threat of some kind for it to function, and Israel is threatened on all sides, so it can attack anywhere with justification. Russia sees NATO as a threat and uses that to do anything, throwing people at wars for land to create a buffer and rebuild their old USSR empire. As with anything these countries create a bigger threat by their actions to resist what they perceive as their threat, so they can then continue with their victim identity. It's a snake-eating its tail scenario. 

Country-level identities are not something you see talked about enough, outside of comedians mocking stereotypes or accepted stereotypes that surface over decades in media from things like travel or reaction videos.

What's the answer? Carrot and the stick. Subtle pressure, Offered rewards. Backed up by a firm mature protective masculine response. The world has gone so far into stick mode, that we are creating significant wars of the future.

Edited by BlueOak