Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

Universe does not exist, only Bliss

6 posts in this topic

Bliss extends infinitely, now it reaches a human body.

What Bliss did was to create itself as something separate and chose to identify with body. From there, character and individual life as an illusion gets created.

When human body stops working nothing happens, Bliss stays. You can meditate in such a way you realize universe is not even real, this is all united, is all a wave of Nothing for Ever.

Objects, light, sounds, what you see is a projection of Bliss. When you look within you realize you can never die. Because this is already death. 

When death happens is just a Silent Intense Wave of Bliss for ever. But there will not even an 'I' to experience. That is death. (Still there will Be something. That will be real You. )

That's great to hear my friend. I've read a few other posts from you. How did you get to this realisation? Which kind of meditation did you use or just observation?

You can also be in insane torture forever. If you dont like what just happened and you don't beleive in god it will not be bliss. It will waves and waves of abandonment forever.

Edited by Hojo

2 hours ago, Starlight321 said:

That's great to hear my friend. I've read a few other posts from you. How did you get to this realisation? Which kind of meditation did you use or just observation?

Probably over 500 shamavhi mahamudra kriyas at this point and going up 🤲 have helped to pave the way 😅

although Today realization didn't even happened doing the kriya. Just some angamardana (yoga stretching) and a 5 minute meditation and it happened. I had to come out of the bliss to get back to work lol.

10 minutes ago, Hojo said:

You can also be in insane torture forever. If you dont like what just happened and you don't beleive in god it will not be bliss. It will waves and waves of abandonment forever.

Why? Pure Nothing can not suffer.

Only with identification there´s possibility of suffering.

If no identity = it is a never ending Wave of Bliss, trust me. 

Edited by Javfly33

@Javfly33 nothing is suffering. Not you god is if you dont beleive in god, god abandons himself. And it enters purgatory aware that its in purgatory and nothing will save it. Hell is real but you have to not beleive in god to go there. Your beliefs here matter after death imo. 

Edited by Hojo