Past-Philosopher-562

How to overcome the feelings of losing the will to live ?

3 posts in this topic

I feel like I have lost the will to try , to fight , to be ambitious . I wish things to end and I don't know how to try again . Like  I think may be I need to contemplate more , I wish some mystical experience , I wish things to change .

2 hours ago, Past-Philosopher-562 said:

I feel like I have lost the will to try , to fight , to be ambitious . I wish things to end and I don't know how to try again . Like  I think may be I need to contemplate more , I wish some mystical experience , I wish things to change .

You need to get out of your head and do something that you enjoy, something that is almost guaranteed to make you feel good, like going out into nature on a walk. Doing exercise wilI help you feel happy. Is there something you want deep down that you are not addressing or doesn't feel possible for you?

If you aren't taking steps in the right direction towards a life goal things will become increasingly difficult. It is hard to diagnose your situation based off very little info. But sorry to hear you are going through this.