Theplay

Other

6 posts in this topic

Hi, hope your day is going well.

I was wondering did anyone here got any enlightenment into the nature of other?

It feels like its an even harder one than the realization of self.

Will be very happy to hear from you guys.

If there is no "you" then there's no "other". Other only came from the distinction between things.  The mind created other. There's no absolute distinctions between anything, only what the mind creates. I'm "me" and you're "you" creates "other". 

Notice how everyone says I AM. You say I AM, I say I AM, we all say I AM. Where is the "other" there? YOU AM? THEY AM? No There's only one I AM from different perspectives. Other is an illusion. Still exists, but only as an appearance.

Edited by Princess Arabia

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

Yes you gain the insight when you see the world is empty. You see that you are creating the feelings of everyone from where you sit. You have never felt anyone. You have created an unique feeling for everyone you have ever met.

Edited by Hojo

reality emerges because non-existence does not exist. this reality that emerges is totality. the others, all of them, infinite of them, are included in the reality that emerges. This reality is separated into an infinite fractal, and all others are perspectives of that fractal. you can break the fractal and be the totality of existence, then you are also all others, there is no separation. but reality is now divided so the fractal forms again and the others are others. once this cycle passes, there is only unity and there are no others, then reality is divided again into an infinite fractal, and again there are others. It's like an endless breath.

Beautiful answers thank you :)

The way I see it now is based on something akin to Leo's infinity of gods awakening.

Other is a telepathic communication of two completely separated realms.

I just give you a form so it will be easier to have this communication.

At the same time you give me a form in your separated and isolated reality. 

In your reality I might be a triangle , in mine you might be a squire.

It does not violate solipsism since the avatar I'm having the communication with has no experience of its own.

He is just a vehicle for this telepathic communication.

Its very new to me so I might just be wrong at the end but those are my thoughts.  

@Theplay you and others are identical my friend. You imagine others as you imagine yourself. When there is no you, there is no others. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."