Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Asia P

Trip with Hawaiian baby woodrose?

4 posts in this topic

What do you think about this psychedelic? Have you ever had good experiences with these lsa seeds? I'm very intrested...do you know how to make some kind of tek/extract, to avoid nausea?

Thanks♥️♥️♥️

Edited by Asia P

There is a TEK that uses Sherry Wine (instead of cold water) to extract the LSA from the seeds for a pleasant trip without much side affects. 

@Pudgey sounds good, i'll do researches about, thanks🩷🩷🩷

I used the morning glory seeds when I tried LSA, they are similar but are a lot smaller than HBWRS and you have to use a lot more. I found it quite mild although I didn't take a big dose, however there was a degree of stomach discomfort.

It seemed a lot more clear and tranquil compared to LSD, didn't seem to effect the ego as much and could string thoughts together a bit better than on LSD. Overall it was quite a pleasant experience, could be good for self enquiry.

The difference reminded me of how Leo compared 5-MeO to 5-MeO-Malt in that its a less chaotic experience, you can map things out a bit better.

Again though, only a mild dose due to possible stomach discomfort. Could behave very differently at higher doses, instead of just more of the same.