Jowblob

[TUTORIAL]This is how to sleep in your own love vibration

6 posts in this topic

Have you ever wondered why sleep is equal to refreshment of your body? That's is because when you're sleeping you're abiding in higher frequencies and you're too conscious to feel the illusionary pain, the higher the frequency the closer you're to what you are.

Quick tutorial steps:

1. Wear ear plugs.

2. Wear audio headband.

3. Become comfortable with sleeping with sound and wearing headband and earplugs every night you go to bed. ( I have been doing it for 2-3 years every day).

4. Play sounds that make you feel the harmony and make you fall asleep, here's a good one: 

5. When you're close to falling asleep and you focus your consciousness on your eyes or the black screen, you might see some shapes starting appear in darkness. This is a good sign and means you're raising in creativity and frequency and almost close to falling asleep/become unconscious.

6. Focus your consciousness on the black screen or whatever you see, but not too much. Like maybe 20-30%, the rest of your consciousness you focus on falling asleep.

7. Become conscious that there is no sound playing  from your headband in your ears now and that you don't hear any music now.Congrats , you entered another frequency/domain from the material plane and you're in the mental plane now.

8. Focus on your black screen/small shapes appearing in the black screen of your closed eyes, and remember that you're nothingness/love/god, you will start feeling love almost like extasy  all around your body and it will feel like you're hugging yourself. When you enter this state at the start of your sleeping cycle you will wake up refreshed even if you have slept for example 2 or 3 hours.

9. When you feel the energy all around your body, it will usually stay for some time so now you can focus on losing your consciousness and actually going to sleep.

10. If you start hearing the music playing, while you're looking at the black screen or shapes you're not in that frequency. The music is your guide, it tells you if you're still in the same bodily/material frequency

Capture.PNG

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Also when you become aware that there is no music playing you might notice that suddenly you have to scratch your body somewhere or perhaps cough or you might notice you're not breathing. This is your ego trying to come online /fighting back, you can't really do anything against it. Just practice and try to be longer each time in that state

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

24 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

Also when you become aware that there is no music playing you might notice that suddenly you have to scratch your body somewhere or perhaps cough or you might notice you're not breathing. This is your ego trying to come online /fighting back, you can't really do anything against it. Just practice and try to be longer each time in that state

Glad to know you are doing the work.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Love this post. I remember about 2yrs ago,  I closed my eyes and, for the first time, noticed shapes and forms floating around in the black screen. I was amazed at what I was seeing. Whenever I focused on it, it would get brighter; but when my mind drifted, it would kind of go away until I focused again. 

It was beautiful and reminded me of something I couldn't put my finger on. I didn't think anything much of it and dismissed it as just an eye effect. Deep down I knew it mean something existential but I didn't know what. Now, this post makes me understand what that was. I will do this exercise the way you phrased it and experiment with it some more, now that I know what it is. 

Not everything I resonate with when I hear it, but this I do and will delve deeper, mainly because it's so intriguing to witness. Thank you.

What is that headband you posted and where to get it. @Jowblob

This post is underrated and is partially what life is all about which is to explore the existential nature of ones Self. No outside forces needed except the equipment used. The best kind of self-exploration. FABULOUS.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Can I please ask what the aim of this is?

do you actually sleep shorter hours? 

or do you sleep the same number of hours but feel more refreshed after the same amount of sleep? 

Does that state count as sleeping or not? Do you spend all night there or is this supposed to be more ‘do for a few mins then go to real sleep?’

thanks

23 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Love this post. I remember about 2yrs ago,  I closed my eyes and, for the first time, noticed shapes and forms floating around in the black screen. I was amazed at what I was seeing. Whenever I focused on it, it would get brighter; but when my mind drifted, it would kind of go away until I focused again. 

It was beautiful and reminded me of something I couldn't put my finger on. I didn't think anything much of it and dismissed it as just an eye effect. Deep down I knew it mean something existential but I didn't know what. Now, this post makes me understand what that was. I will do this exercise the way you phrased it and experiment with it some more, now that I know what it is. 

Not everything I resonate with when I hear it, but this I do and will delve deeper, mainly because it's so intriguing to witness. Thank you.

What is that headband you posted and where to get it. @Jowblob

This post is underrated and is partially what life is all about which is to explore the existential nature of ones Self. No outside forces needed except the equipment used. The best kind of self-exploration. FABULOUS.

@Princess Arabia Just search in google audio headband sleep or on aliexpress. I also use sillicone earplugs as you can shape them to small balls and stick them into ears, very comfortable to sleep with. The shapes that you see is just a beginning , it is even possible to enter what i call "ascended master" state by closing your eyes but not with this sleep technique. Your imagination/will/desire or whatever you want will manifest in structured reality that you can use to edit things in material world or get any information you  want but that is because you're becoming one with reality

. Like for example, your desire is to channel any knowledge to material world, you imagine akashic dome that has all the information with your closed eyes you will be viewing it like a real world that you see just as with open eyes. All the colors will look more vibrant and holy and pure, if someone would ask you something the answer would just simply come to you from these high vibratory imaginative places.

The thing is, from what i have witnessed. The imaginative places always have structure/creativity even greater then this life which isn't possible to understand for me how it forms to that kind level of structure. Why does everything shape around you to "perfection"? My first thought would be, because you're eternal and you have created/experienced everything already. But that doesn't make any sense. I think gods and your unconscious highest desire, is to create meaning around you automatically forever. Why? Because at the highest state that i have ever experienced, there is just you,nothingness,eternity and potential and it is actually scary to be there and not know how you got there/what you are.

22 hours ago, woohoo123 said:

Can I please ask what the aim of this is?

do you actually sleep shorter hours? 

or do you sleep the same number of hours but feel more refreshed after the same amount of sleep? 

Does that state count as sleeping or not? Do you spend all night there or is this supposed to be more ‘do for a few mins then go to real sleep?’

thanks

@woohoo123 I don't use it often, it doesn't have much of a benefit to be honest. The only real benefit is that it will increase your consciousness/awareness a bit higher, because you will learn about frequencies and that it's not only about this world. You will learn that if you can't hear the music anymore, then why do you feel pain? It's because operate at a certain frequency and there is pain and music, if you switch your frequency there is no pain. Pain is just mind.

For example recently i had tooth nerve pain, i entered this state naturally and tooth pain was gone. You can heal yourself using frequencies, as pain is just an imagination. This is really a beginner level of things, there are levels of consciousness where you can look at your own brain tumor or any other disease and just repair it. But at these levels of consciousness you won't have desease or pain anyway, since you're basically at ascended master/god levels of consciousness and will know that all is imagination. What is possible is that when you're sick and want to be healed and pray a lot, you can enter a high state by using certain medical tools by boosting your consciousness and god might help you by showing you what is wrong or where the disease is with your eyes closed and heal it. 

I was curious about ego death/mahasamadhi and wondered a lot about it, one day when i took some tools  i felt my heart beating through my chest suddenly. Then i closed my eyes, and witnessed my heart beating in 3d live. Imagine how scary this was? But this is the power of god or what god is, anything is possible

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE