mmKay

What you should rather do than paying 3000€ for a bootcamp

5 posts in this topic

1# is finding experienced wings

But I just came up with something cool. Just pay some cute girls to stand next to you while you cold approach lmao they don't even have to say anything just be there

I'm joking ofc but I'd love to split test the difference in responsivity

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

Or you could go the natural way, the way humans have been getting laid for thousands of years. Think about it, thousands of your ancestors got laid and you're here struggling with it, what changed? we replaced our outdoor hobbies with indoor ones, sitting at home playing video games and chess is not going to get you many tangible friends.

You don't have an outdoor interest/hobby -> you don't have friends -> It's hard for you to get laid and you're missing out on all the fulfillment that comes from genuine human relationships.

It's deceptively simple; all it takes for a girl to become interested in you is seeing you smile and laugh while talking to a friend at a random café. Once you start receiving obvious looks and hair flips, you're golden, because she's obviously the one who caught interest first you have the upper hand, she's shy and horny now.

Not talking about you specifically, I'm just talking in the second person.

Socialization shouldn't be scary, that's so backwards, It's supposed to be fun! Find what you enjoy, like skating or rollerblading in NYC, that's fun.

Edited by MarkKol

Boot camps from mainstream PUA's or coaches you don't know personally are 100% a scam the best tried and true method, join a dating / pua forum make an account, log a couple of experiences you have and add value, see who the top guys are, organize a trip to do a week long or 3 day bootcamp, take a plane ride or commute to get to the lead guy, do a lot of approaches under his "mentorship".

I did this when I was deep into my PUA days and got to do a "bootcamp" with one of the advanced guys (150+ lays) and 2 other friends I made, it cost around $700 dollars total for a week (this included living accommodations, going out, and a kick back to the guy leading the camp) 

The issue I have with most boot camps and teachers is they are just "approach coaches" they don't teach you anything, there was a few times I wasted money and just had someone telling me to approach more.

It wasn't until I got a recommendation from a newer lesser-known business that grew up in the city I moved to after COVID and managed to do their last BootCamp before they moved to Europe and Asia that I finally had really good coaching. 

The coaching brought in a lot of esoteric, spiritual concepts and met it with some strategies beyond just the approach including some conversational skills I have never heard of from anyone well some PUA strategies went to their level 2 but no one every really spoke about going 1 layer deeper in the conversation connection.

The other difference I had was they mic'd me up and after each interaction gave me deep and detailed feedback on everything from how I approached, my body language, and what and how I said it, that direct feedback was really great which in the past I never had. At night they also winged me in set and gave direct feedback constantly they were very attentive.

In the past when I did boot camps with larger companies they just gave generic theory and then said ok go approach and would sit on their phones or away and not pay attention, come back they would say how was that then ok approach her and point to someone else, this is honestly worse coaching than getting a good wing.