Asia P

Strangely pleasant salvia trip

5 posts in this topic

Trip report:

I smoked a pinch of salvia extract 10x, the trip started 20 second after, and i've realized it because my tripsitter was counting the seconds and slowly his voice and the reality were trasforming into a spinning white carousel, going faster and faster.
Then i've realized that i was about to die, i felt fear because i was slowly loosing all my body sensations, then my sense of time, then my memory, and the memory that i've smoked salvia.
Then after this unconfortable and disorienting situation i started to laugh very very loudly, for a long time.
My true self was laughing of the beauty of TRUE reality, and because it was fooling around my diying ego, and also because i've always imagined space and time, like a poor little, stupid, ego creature.

I felt into an orgasmic state of mind when everything is perfect, and is useless to explain to others, because other is imagination. After a time of silent i could speak, then the visual became half normal half spinning carousel, i could move some parts of my body.
I became convinced that my 'real normal life' was endend, because when i could see reality: the room, my sitter, i was sure that it is pure hallucination and then i was about to dissolve into nothingness.
I've realized that nothing exist and the perfection and the cosmic orgasm in in the nothingness.
When the effect ended i cannot believe what just happened to my ego, to me. And i cannot believe that my tripsitter was real.

This pleasant trip is absurd to me because i haven't got a lot of experience with psichedelics. (I've done just shrooms one time, one month ago) I was expecting a very unconfortable and fearful situation, i've set my mind in a profound state of surrender before smoking. Maybe i've had something good because it was a small pinch of salvia...i don't know, but i will do it again for sure.

29 minutes ago, Asia P said:

Trip report:

I smoked a pinch of salvia extract 10x, the trip started 20 second after, and i've realized it because my tripsitter was counting the seconds and slowly his voice and the reality were trasforming into a spinning white carousel, going faster and faster.
Then i've realized that i was about to die, i felt fear because i was slowly loosing all my body sensations, then my sense of time, then my memory, and the memory that i've smoked salvia.
Then after this unconfortable and disorienting situation i started to laugh very very loudly, for a long time.
My true self was laughing of the beauty of TRUE reality, and because it was fooling around my diying ego, and also because i've always imagined space and time, like a poor little, stupid, ego creature.

I felt into an orgasmic state of mind when everything is perfect, and is useless to explain to others, because other is imagination. After a time of silent i could speak, then the visual became half normal half spinning carousel, i could move some parts of my body.
I became convinced that my 'real normal life' was endend, because when i could see reality: the room, my sitter, i was sure that it is pure hallucination and then i was about to dissolve into nothingness.
I've realized that nothing exist and the perfection and the cosmic orgasm in in the nothingness.
When the effect ended i cannot believe what just happened to my ego, to me. And i cannot believe that my tripsitter was real.

This pleasant trip is absurd to me because i haven't got a lot of experience with psichedelics. (I've done just shrooms one time, one month ago) I was expecting a very unconfortable and fearful situation, i've set my mind in a profound state of surrender before smoking. Maybe i've had .something good because it was a small pinch of salvia...i don't know, but i will do it again for sure.

Wow thanks for this trip Report..you handled everything like master in psychedelics and just had one mushroom trip before. That shows a lot of trips don't really matter.

Your age maybe helps. I observed younger people can handle strong psychedelic experiences way more easily and better than middle aged ones.

Edited by OBEler

@OBEler 

6 hours ago, OBEler said:

Your age maybe helps. I observed younger people can handle strong psychedelic experiences way more easily and better than middle aged ones.

This is an interesting reflection, every spiritual awakening in adolescence shape the mind profoundly...

sounds pretty intense , but i can see why it can be pleasant, reminds me a bit of the time when i took a high does of Ketamine, the reality being slowly torn apart was amusing to me on many ways, it's also eye opening to experience ego death.