Cosmic-Resplendence

Once been there, does it make the path easier?

6 posts in this topic

I’ve had this nagging question I’ve always wondered…

Do you think that once a certain state of mind has been attained briefly, once or even better, a few times from psychs, and since you’ve experienced that state, known it, felt what it was like…. and whilst in that state, making an attempt to really absorb the feeling of that state of mind… Do you think that it would be easier to reach it again later through meditation since you’ve been there before? Like it gives you something to aim for, instead of meditating blindly, not quite knowing what you’re reaching for? Maybe one could get there in an 1/8 of the time through meditation then, instead comparably if meditation normally would take say 50 years to get to the same states of mind. 

By the way as Leo has pointed out that there are many many different higher states of mind, so I’m not necessarily talking about God mode. 

Edited by Cosmic-Resplendence

5 minutes ago, Cosmic-Resplendence said:

Do you think that it would be easier to reach it again later through meditation since you’ve been there before?

Meditation started working for me after Malt so I think that leaves things very clear for you.

The other way arround is also true. Sadhana of any type boosts psychedelics, because you know what you are aiming for. Many expert psychonauts never connect the dots like Terence Mckenna, despite doing many trips because they lack spiritual practices.

You should use every tool available to reach Truth

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

You can only get to a certain level state in this realm of the 3rd dimension. The mind at this level is just not equipped to go beyond whatever state of consciousness you're at and beyond the 3rd or 4th dimension you would have to not be human anymore to go beyond that. There's a reason why things are the way they are. You cannot force ripe a fruit . It has to grow on its own and given the right conditions. Thats why psychedelics have to wear off because that state wasn't naturally induced. So many have psychological problems after taking them because their nervous systems couldn't handle it and they went into it with too much emotional baggage.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Not really, because you have no clue how to get there faster naturally. Drugs just drop you into Samadhi without giving you the knowledge of how to get there yourself.

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse of that one the world is no longer worthy." - Jesus

"The way that we teach Love is not through words and not through behaviors. The way we teach it is through the quietness in our mind." -Ken Wapnick

@Princess Arabia Be careful with ideology

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️