Rafael Thundercat

Why nobody wants to work in a Job but still do it.

4 posts in this topic

This video may have some bias but the points he bring that Companies are a sort of Ditactorship Communism is interessting

What are the opinon of the savvy member of this forum? 

everyone I know is working. I look at unemployment and it seems good. I think people are retiring and people died in covid and we are shuffling around and we are finding out that we dont have enough people to support the system we have.

Edited by Hojo

People compare to much, they see the lifestyles of the Rich and Famous, and think they want that but are not rich and famous and still have to continue to work to make a living, if they didn't compare (I wanna be like the Jones) none of this would be happening...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Well, in some ways, you need to work to stop overthinking and keep your mind off bad stuff. Work can sometimes help to replace some bad thoughts in your mind (although work can also add on new negative stuff).

Working keeps you healthier in general. It's better to move your butt and just work on a consistent basis. Most people I know would rather sit at home and eat than go out to gym if they are unemployed. Being a bum will make you very unhealthy.