Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Majed

studying suffering

8 posts in this topic

As i suffered enormously in the last years, a desire of self transcendence, of experiencing all suffering took me over. i grew fascinated by suffering. anyways let's study all forms of suffering together. let's study genocide, crucifixion, torture... together!

Edited by Majed

Suffering only happens in two place, in Body and Mind, today mostly in Mind.  Pain is good for the Body, if we had no pain experience, ppl would be chopping up their bodies in the name of fashion lol...

Mind can feel pain, disappointment, frustration, bitterness, etc but suffering is constant pain over a period of time, mostly its about clinging to the past, but past does not exist, only Memory exists, and ppl are never in the Now moment presence, they are trapped in the Mind which is always either past/memory or future/imagination orientated, but in all reality we are neither our Body or Mind, both of those are accumulated/gathered things, Body via Food we eat, Mind via the 5 senses input data and our intellect gathering up all that data to figure out how to live another day..

We are more fundamental than that, call if Life, we are that, that is beyond Suffering, Pain, and such things, when You get intouch with that, Suffering will no longer be possible for you unless you want to experience it..Spirituality is all about get to this point.. 

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Suffering is created when one of the sides in your mind tries to push his agenda by force onto the others, and prolongs as long as the sides aren't willing or don't know how to discuss between them.

My definiton as I see it. I would like to discuss on this issue with you.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!