Buck Edwards

Soulmate

419 posts in this topic

When morning begins I'll fast for Shiva. Fasting an entire day. 

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

I had ordered Sphatik Mala from the Isha Foundation and it is supposed to be coming today. Excited. 

I'll show it when I receive it.

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

I have just received it. 

2 hours ago, Buck Edwards said:

I have just received it. 

Does it have powers ? 

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

4 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Does it have powers ? 

Yep. Powerful crystals. 

Time is the most precious commodity. Why I didn't realize that before? 

This looks cool. 

In this clip, Sadhguru asks a very important question - where the hell are you? 

I should ask myself - where the hell am I? 

What is the most important thing you think you could do with your time?

When you actually care about yourself, you'll see a real difference. 

This is so much fun. 

Spiritual questions session -

How do I feel at a higher Vibration? 

Posted (edited)

Why did this video make me cry? 

Edited by Buck Edwards

Spiritual questions session - 

How have you inspired someone today? 

Ganesh mantra 

Ganesh mantra 

Loving environment meditation.