Buck Edwards

Soulmate

419 posts in this topic

Next on the list. 

Mantra name - Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Hare Hare, Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare. 

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

Next on the list. 

Mantra name - Shiva Tandava Strotam. 

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

Next on the list. 

Mantra name - Tumhi Mere Mandir, Tumhi Meri Puja. 

Krishna Aarti Mantra. 

Next on the list. 

Mantra name - Shree Hanuman Chalisa. 

This is a Hanuman mantra. 

Next on the list. 

Mantra name - Yahin Dhare Reh Jayenge. 

Mantra name - Govind Bolo Hari Gopal Bolo. 

This is a Krishna mantra. 

Govind Bolo Hari. 

Govind Bolo Hari Gopal. 

Posted (edited)

And now my ultimate Favorite. 

Ujjain Mahakal Aarti Mantra Music. Ujjain Mahakaleshwar Chants. This is for Kaal Bhairava. Aarti Beats Dhol Tasha. 

Devotional Beats. 

Edited by Buck Edwards

Next on the list. 

Mantra name - Ram Siya Ram. 

This is a Ram mantra. 

Next on the list. 

Mantra name - Bholenath Tera Saath. 

This is a Shiva mantra. 

https://youtu.be/ceZ6BeTN3Jo?si=i5T0pe2j8CDUkdqT

Next on the list. 

Mantra name - Gajanana Shree Ganraya. 

This is a Ganesh mantra.

Mantra name - Pratham Tula Vandito. 

Ganesh Mantra. 

Mantra name - Om Gan Ganpataye Namo Namah. 

Mantra name - Govind Bolo Hari Gopal Bolo. 

Next on the list. 

Mantra name - Har Har Shambhu Shiv Mahadeva. 

This mantra (it's a Krishna mantra) resonates with my inner pain. It makes me sad and connects with my sadness and gives relief to my sorrow and hurt. 

Her voice is healing me. Beautiful Ram Bhajan/Mantra/Stuti. 

3 more Hare Krishna mantras and jaap Chants. 

Shree Krishna Hare Murari 

https://youtu.be/wDeHuY_yzAA?si=HaikPJlWjjKOLefw

Posted (edited)

There's so much pressure on me to complete everything all at once. I can't. 

I'm going crazy. My plate is fullest full. It can't get any fuller. My work schedules are driving my crazy. I'm battling and juggling all at once. 

I have to do daily mantra writing. Study Shiva sutras. Do mantras. 

All of this while I have a knee injury and my factory work. How am I supposed to be doing everything in a days work? 

Plus I have recent and past traumas to work through. 

I'm gonna die soon I mean metaphorically. Because I can't take this level of work load combined with spiritual work that I have to keep up with. 

It's tiring on my brain. 

The mantras help me stay in a positive state. I have been through a long overhaul to come this far lifting all the barriers out of the way. The entire month of January I battled a whole lot of stuff.. 

It's like life can never give me a break. This is the beginning of the year and I'm already feeling the heat of the compression from work. 

Edited by Buck Edwards

And on top of that I have a YouTube channel to handle. 

The amount of information processing can drive me nuts. 

I'm already doing my best and it's not enough. 

I swear I'm going to have a big Burnout at the end of the month. 

Too much on my plate and very little time. 

Sorry for whining. But I have to dump my inner frustrations. 

I might have 22 more mantras lined up. I just can't.