iTommy

A Short Psychedelic Nbome Trip Report

4 posts in this topic

Hello dear actualized community. Since some of you are into psychedelics… I would like to share a short summary of a trip I experienced. I should have written this report shortly after my trip, yet I didn´t. So I can´t explain things in much detail, but I will put down what I vividly remember.

I´ve done a few psychedelics, such as Mushrooms, LSD, NBOMe, N,N-DMT & 5-MeO-DMT.

This time, I´m going to share a bit of a heavy NBOMe trip.

I have to say it was never my intention to try NBOMe. It was sold as LSD, and I didn´t test it beforehand. People have died from this substance, so I won´t “recommend” it. But I had an insane trip. On LSD, the standard dose is around 150-200ug, on this dose your senses would be more enhanced and you would experience touch, hearing, colors and lights more intense, see patterns and so on. I was not experienced with LSD and NBOMe, so I had zero tolerance to it.

So, me being me, I decided to take 1350ug. I wanted not just to test the waters with my toes, but to completely swim.

I realized that it couldn´t be LSD because nothing happened in the first two hours of taking it. After hour 5 had passed, I thought that whatever I took wasn´t working and I was pretty disappointed. So I decided that I´d take one more tab with 1350ug(2700ug in total). Still, nothing really happened, but oh man, shortly after hour 6, let it be in a period of ten minutes, everything changed. My senses were insanely sharpened. I could see much better, it was as if I could see every tiny detail on my body, my hand had never looked so alive. My hand seemed to be “breathing”. I watched a few videos on YouTube displaying nature, and I was overwhelmed by the beauty. Everything felt so alive. Also listening to Alan Watts was an incredible experience. I literally shed a few tears because of this. I sat down on the floor, next to blue light. The dust on it looked like a galaxy, with tons of asteroids. My face in the mirror was a bit scary, because my pupils suddenly widened. Eating and drinking was also on a whole new level. I could accurately trace every last drop I drank going down into my stomach. The taste was more intense, but not in a negative way. Listening to music was insanely dope, it was as if I could pinpoint every single note. Songs which I’ve played a dozen times sounded much more whole, it was like hearing it for the first time, but 50x better. Even playing only three chords on the guitar, sounded so amazing to me. 

When it hit hour 7, something more spectacular happened to me. I was overall so much more aware. I didn´t feel real anymore, it felt like I was character in a game. I completely lost my sense of “self”. Also called Ego-Death. I felt much more connected to the world around me, and I could closely watch my thought stream. I was in a state of awe, and I recognized that all my anxiety, fears and worries are just bullsh*t. Everything was alright. I was much more “in the moment”. I spent a whole lot of the trip just looking at things as if it was the first time, and listening to spiritual lectures. To me, I kinda felt like a little kid again, experiencing things for the first time. 

I´ll end my trip report here.

Anyway, psychedelics can be pretty awesome. Firstly don´t be me. I wouldn´t recommend taking as much as I did, and NBOMe in general. Be careful if you choose to do psychedelics, test your stuff, low dosage at first, be in a good mood, have a trip sitter if needed, be in a comfortable environment, and prepare yourself before the trip. Depending on what you have and how much you take, they tend to reveal a whole bunch of what is going on inside you, and will most likely give you a new perspective on life.   

Edited by iTommy

"Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves."

- Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

wonderful to have experienced the infinity of reality....the same ''world'', the same ''concepts'', the same ''props'', but experienced in entirely different ways. 

It's like there's a blueprint, a world, people, animals, architecture , senses...but we all take this blueprint and make something completely different and unique out of it, just by the way we are aware of the everything. 
Our awareness is like a painting on a blank canvas.
We all share the same canvas but not the same painting. 

And there are infinite ways in which to experience our reality. 

the one unshakeable thing that never changes when you transcend reality, that is you, everything can change around you, but there's one part that remains the same. 

which is why it never makes sense to focus on circumstances...there's never anything wrong with a circumstance, you could experience the same event, the same circumstance in a million different ways. 
always focus on yourself, you can create a reality just as vibrant as the one you created with the help of your psychedelic tool of exploring.

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

Thanks for the report.

I've found nbome/25i to be kind of hard on the body. I felt really gross coming up when I took it and it was just generally kind of intense. I can see it being a very useful tool if handled right, but then I wouldn't recommend it over the usual suspects (lsd/psilocybin) - especially given that it's a newer research chemical and hasn't been quite as time tested. Also as you mentioned it can kill people as it has a very, very low LD50 at least compared to other psychedelics. 

Just curious, if it was sold to you as LSD, how did you find out it was 25i and figure out the exact dose? 

@Arman I didn´t have many issues with it, but the next day was tough. I could barely walk because of the vasoconstriction. 

The seller also specified the ug - dosage number. One blotter = 1350. I would consider it to be valid, since NBOMes tend to start pretty high, often at 1000ug. It might be possible to get blotters with LSD at 1000ug, but the chances of finding real LSD with that high of a number would be pretty slim, since most people buy 100-200ug blotters. 

"Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves."

- Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj