Davino

How do you deal with Ego Backlash after Long Breakthrough Trips?

6 posts in this topic

I would like to build upon this video:

After a very good full day trip on multiple substances on Sunday. I felt kind of void on monday, not in a bad or positive way but just empty, restful. This feeling continued with multiple awakenings these days about nothingness and deconstruction.

This morning, I realized I was going through an Ego Backlash, as I observed what was going on, I could see through all my life as a house of cards, and that all meaning was auto-generated. I kind of awoken out of a life purpose I never even had consciously built in the first place.

So this, would be the question: How do you deal with a lack of meaning in life? After you have cleaned yourself up and just seen through all of it; how do you install new programs? Because the inertia just wants to install back again all the old stuff.

I'm not a noob I know how it works, how homeostasis and decompressing will end up guiding the whole process, i've been here multiple times. Yet, I just feel I wanna hit while the iron is hot. Something can be learnt while in the midst of this that otherwise is unaccessible.

I would also like to know more advanced tips about Ego Backlash. Tricks that you may have gathered in your journey, other than oh don't worry it will just pass and you will be back to normal in a few days or weeks. How do you masterfully deal with an Ego Backlash?

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

But learning to embody humanness, not by skyrocketing all time into spiritual astral realms.  Bypassing the basic needs will bring you back where lack of attention has been. 

3 hours ago, Giulio Bevilacqua said:

But learning to embody humanness, not by skyrocketing all time into spiritual astral realms.

There is a point where everything is mixed up: the human, the trascendental, consciousness, God, experience, time, space, philosophy, psychology, meaning, life purpose... you get it.

To compartmentalize is useful up to a point. 

Up to the point you discover all those things weren't separate to begin with.

3 hours ago, Giulio Bevilacqua said:

Bypassing the basic needs will bring you back where lack of attention has been. 

Totally agree

Edited by Davino

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

Oh yes, this will do it:

Didn't remember it was this Profound

This quote in the end 1:19:33 

That's Why I am here. To Lead you to God: By Becoming God, before your eyes. It's not easy, there is a lot of work ahead = So watch it happen. Watch me struggle through it, because you will struggle through it, as much, or more, than I do so.

In fact, it gave me good vibes of the final punch line he used to do after finishing the chapter. I remember he changed it because people did not see it but man if they were powerful.

Edited by Davino

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

Find the gold in the mud through inner alchemy. The state of meaninglessness is a unique state of consciousness just like a state of ecstatic union is. Many millions have visited that state, but not that many have found something truly valuable in the midst of that. It's a paradoxical thing. Failing fully or losing all hope is the last thing we want to do, but often spiritual gold is found where we least want to look. Lovingly embracing the beast inside while it is screaming is what slowly starts diluting and transmuting that which fuels the ego backlash. I sense that you already intuit this based on a few things you said in you post. 

Edited by TheAlchemist

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

@TheAlchemist

7 minutes ago, TheAlchemist said:

Lovingly embracing the beast inside while it is screaming is what slowly starts diluting and transmuting that which fuels the ego backlash.

Oh no, what I already knew but didn't wanna embrace

Today I woke up with a renewed excitment and joy for life actually.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞