Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ishanga

The Immensity of Being Human = No need for God!!

6 posts in this topic

The only reason Many Many People search and want God is because they have not Realized the Immensity of Being Human. You only want God, because God represents something More than what You have now, what You think You are, How You Experience Life within Yourself, its the Desiring Process in the end game, You want it all, to be boundless and Free and You think God can give it too You, but that is not It!

You have everything You need within Yourself to Live to Your Highest Possiblilty. Don't define what that Is, nor should You label it, that will automatically Limit it. As Human Beings we don't Like Limits or Boundaries, just put Yourself in a closet for an hour and see what happens! 

So God represents to Many the Highest Possibility, but God is not outside of Yourself, and this has to be Realized Naturally, otherwise it will come and then go when under other influences. Only thru the Pain of Ignorance can You find the Motivation to Find Your Possibility within Yourself, stay on course, don't look this way or that way, once You make a decision to find Your Potential, stay on the Straight as an Arrow:)

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

25 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

So God represents to Many the Highest Possibility, but God is not outside of Yourself,

In the context of 'God' and self- they are gapless. No separation. No distance. For here there is not two.

9 minutes ago, cetus said:

In the context of 'God' and self- they are gapless. No separation. No distance. For here there is not two.

Yes the ultimate reality is that of Oneness, no individuality present there, no duality...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Well this is just a complete assumption. I’d suggest you don’t assume why people are searching or what initially triggered their search in the first place. Certainly for myself I never went in some deliberate search of god. My initial queries came from a lack of understanding of why is it always ‘now’? And my questions of what is actually going on here? What is this? What is reality? It just so happened that these questions lead to the discovery of god being the answer to them all. That does not relate in any way to your assumption of why MANY MANY people go in search of god. It just so happens that’s what you find when you go in search of uncovering reality. Also many many people may just go in search from the basic question of if there is a god, then what is it? I’m just not on board with your claim and see it as far to narrow of an assumption

37 minutes ago, Dazgwny said:

Well this is just a complete assumption. I’d suggest you don’t assume why people are searching or what initially triggered their search in the first place. Certainly for myself I never went in some deliberate search of god. My initial queries came from a lack of understanding of why is it always ‘now’? And my questions of what is actually going on here? What is this? What is reality? It just so happened that these questions lead to the discovery of god being the answer to them all. That does not relate in any way to your assumption of why MANY MANY people go in search of god. It just so happens that’s what you find when you go in search of uncovering reality. Also many many people may just go in search from the basic question of if there is a god, then what is it? I’m just not on board with your claim and see it as far to narrow of an assumption

Everything intellectual is an assumption, your reading my post you assume many things, as I am assuming many things reading your response, so that is why this way of communication is so very limited.

We are not talking about God or Spirituality, we are talking around it, as only via direct experience can one get into it for real, but we have to talk today because our intellects are so sharp and we are addicted to it, but intellect divides and separates,

Spirituality combines and unifies so we need another tool to get there, that is the possibility of Being Human that no other life form has, Searching for God in scirptures won't cut it imo:)

Edited by Ishanga

@Ishanga The whole idea of God was given to You from outside, otherwise how would you know of him/it?

Yoga is about direct experience, first getting to point of Peace within, this allows the possibility to know reality as it is to happen, if your not peaceful within as a natural state everyday then nothing will work...

Edited by Ishanga