Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shin

[for Beginners] Don't Chase An Experience

4 posts in this topic

Don't.

For some of you, you won't even have a major breakthrough, it will all be progressive.
Day by day, you'll progress, you won't even notice it untill your mind become very still.

The only thing you really need, is to focus on the present moment, on the presence of what you are, beyond thoughts, as much as you can throughout your days.

Meditation is a good tool too, and is a great need at first, especially if you have an hyper active mind.
Later on, meditation will be more on more appealing, because you'll enjoy feeling your consciousness so much, that it will be more appealing than all of your daily activities combined.

At some point, this presence will be at the foreground of your life, thoughts and emotions will still occur though.
You won't see them as seriously as before, you won't believe in them, you'll just take notes of what they are pointing too.

Progressively, colors, sounds, and shapes will be more and more flashy, perceptible and precise.
This is because your mind begins to stop its filtering, presence itself perceive life without the mind interference.

Then, after a while, you'll start to sense that everything, everything is made of the same (non) substance as you.

Everything is presence.

You'll start to notice that even inanimate objects will feel alive (it will be very subtle at first).
When you'll be there, be very careful to watch in animals eyes, and if you have someone you're very close to, watch theirs eyes too.

You'll see something that you couldn't even imagine possible.

Want to know what that shit is ?

Start here:

https://www.trinfinityacademy.com/courses/enlightenment-1-part-1-introduction-course/chapter-one-from-ignorance-to-clarity/

And read this:

https://www.amazon.com/Power-Now-Guide-Spiritual-Enlightenment/dp/1577314808/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1491674576&sr=8-1&keywords=power+of+now

@Loreena Then try harder, and meet my doge, don't be afraid !

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I am chasing

@Shin who is your doge. What is the meaning of doge

Edited by Loreena

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

On 4/9/2017 at 3:43 AM, Shin said:

Progressively, colors, sounds, and shapes will be more and more flashy, perceptible and precise.
This is because your mind begins to stop its filtering, presence itself perceive life without the mind interference.

One trap though is to get distracted by this. I do it all the time, get distracted by flashy colours and sounds so much that I forget to look what's behind it. That's why Zen Buddhist meditate in front of a flat, dull wall, in silence, to try and remove those flashy perceptions. 

5 hours ago, electroBeam said:

One trap though is to get distracted by this. I do it all the time, get distracted by flashy colours and sounds so much that I forget to look what's behind it. That's why Zen Buddhist meditate in front of a flat, dull wall, in silence, to try and remove those flashy perceptions. 

You only get distracted at first, after that, you use everything as a meditation practice.
You stay awake and feel your presence while still enjoying the landscape, and actually, merging with it :)

Concerning Zen Buddhist who meditate on front of a while, it is because their meditation (Zazen) is practiced eyes open, you don't need to do this if you practice any other meditation techniques eyes closed.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them